Three Perfect Days
Marrakech offers infinite possibilities for the adventurous traveller. This carefully curated three-day itinerary gives a rich introduction to the Red City and beyond, leaving you with plenty of reasons to come back for more.
Arrival at Resort
Welcome to Marrakech. Our professional limousine service will pick you up at Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK) and escort you on the 10-minute drive to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. (Transportation by request and subject to charges.)
- Freshen up with a swim at the pool or a massage at Le Spa.
- Enjoy revitalizing garden-to-glass juices and a poolside lunch at Azzera restaurant
Meet your guide in the lobby for an introduction to the enchanting Red City.
- Stroll the eye-popping Majorelle Gardens, which were restored by Yves Saint Laurent as a nursery for more than 300 species of plants.
- Get a handle on the Medina with an orientation tour of its souks and its most iconic stop-off points.
- Take a private transfer out to the Jemaa el Fna – the central square of Marrakech – to see it in all its glory and dine on street food classics.
- Admire the Koutoubia Mosque lit up before heading back for a nightcap at Inara.
Morning and Afternoon
Meet your driver for a day trip into the unspoiled Berber Villages of the Atlas Mountains, continuing on into the highlands to the Kik Plateau and Asni Valley. A whole village will warmly welcome you – revealing how to make the best mint tea and the secrets of their traditional cuisine, and demonstrating how they extract precious oils (both cosmetic and culinary) from argan nuts.
Return to the Resort to freshen up before a “1,001 Nights” banquet at local nightspot Le Comptoir Darna. After seeing a mesmerizing belly dance show, head upstairs to test your newly learned moves on the dance floor.
Meet your guide in the lobby to begin your exploration of Marrakech’s most prestigious monuments and museums.
- Bahia Palace: an extraordinary 19th-century palace and gardens
- Saadian Tombs: hidden for centuries until their rediscovery in 1917
- Ben Youssef Medersa: a 16th-century school that is one of the great jewels of Islamic architecture
- Stop for lunch on the shady, green-tiled patio of Le Jardin, which specializes in traditional Moroccan barbecue with a modern touch (visit the roof terrace to see it being prepared).
- Relax at the Resort, enjoying the pool, tennis and a spot of pampering at Le Spa.
- Bid farewell to the Red City with a gourmet dinner at our flagship Solano restaurant for a fresh take on traditional Italian dishes.