Marrakech Menara Airport is less than a 15-minute drive from the Resort. The airport is serviced by many major airlines, including Royal Air Maroc, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, SAS, EasyJet, Ryanair, Iberia and TAP Air.
Rental cars, taxis and limousine service can be arranged through the resort concierge. International travellers, please note that our Concierge can arrange your transfer from Mohammed V Airport, Casablanca – a two-hour drive from the Resort.
Complimentary parking and valet are available at the Resort.
Resort Transfer Services
Limousine service can be arranged for a fee: half-day service from DHS 2,000; full-day service from DHS 3,000; per-hour service from DHS 600; and airport transfer from DHS 600.
Complimentary car service is available to all Resort guests from Four Season Resort Marrakech into and around the city centre, and back, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm daily.
Time and distance to city centre
The Resort is located in the city centre, approximately a 15 minute- drive from the airport (RAK)
Time and distance to main attractions
- Medina: less than 10 minutes/4 kilometres/3 miles
- Palais des Congrés: 5 minutes/1.5 kilometres/0.9 miles
- Guéliz & Shopping Malls: 5 minutes/2 kilometres/1.5 miles
- Sidi Ghanem: 15 minutes/7.5 kilometres/4.5 miles
Directions from Marrakech-Menara Airport
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK)
Distance 3.5 kilometres / 2.2 miles
- Turn left upon exiting the airport and drive approximately 1 kilometre (0.6 miles) until you reach the first major intersection.
- Turn left at the intersection, towards Jardin Menara.
- Continue for 2 kilometres (1.2 miles), passing the entrance to the Menara Gardens on your left.
- The entrance to Four Seasons Resort Marrakech will be on your right.