Dinner and Airport Transfer
Guests departing at night from Malé International Airport can spend less time at the airport and more time at our Kuda Huraa resort.
Ayurvedic Immersions – Explore
Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of life, focuses on the three main aspects of health: diet, exercise and sleep. During each immersion, the Resort’s two ayurvedic physicians work with their yogi, nature’s pharmacy and the island’s exceptional team of therapists and chefs to guide each guest along their own transformational path to ultimate wellness. For one week, immerse yourself in ayurveda in the remote, natural wilderness of Landaa Giraavaru.
Included in this package
- Round-trip airport transfers for two guests by seaplane between the airport and Landaa Giraavaru
- Seven nights’ accommodation in a Beach Bungalow with Pool
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner, excluding beverages)
- Initial consultation and six meetings with ayurvedic physicians
- Three private yoga classes
- Dosha-specific cookery class
- Elakkizhi and navarakkizhi (herbal bundles) preparation classes
- Herbal medicines and tonics
- Kurta set and yoga mat
- Daily morning yoga and evening meditation
- Seven spa treatments (75 to 150 minutes daily)
There is no additional accommodation charge for a third person sharing a guest room; however, charges apply for the additional guest's meal plan. For more details, please contact the Resort's reservations department.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavillion, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night.