Retreat to a remote natural wilderness for exclusive parties or corporate events. Revel in the privacy of vast beach and water villas in pristine settings. Immerse in the healing heart of the Spa and Ayurvedic Retreat, with thatched open-air pavilions in lush gardens or over the lagoon. Or explore unspoilt waters and pioneering conservation projects through the Resort’s Marine Discovery Centre and PADI 5-Star IDC Centre. Whatever the occasion, we’ll customise an itinerary to suit your needs.
- Arrive at the resort via seaplane and check-in.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Relax on the pristine white sand beach, walk the Blu sandbank, take your first dip in the two-kilometre lagoon or snorkel in our kaleidoscopic Coral Gardens just steps from the shore.
- After dusk, enjoy a few drinks at Blu Sunset Bar before experiencing standout, comtemporary, oceanfront Italian fare at Blu.
Note: The maximum seating capacity for groups is 20.
- Enjoy breakfast at Café Landaa, featuring our unique, Resort-wide Ayurvedic food-labelling system, Ayurvedic Tea & Tonic Corner, egg and crepe stations and Asian and International specialties.
- Head to our PADI 5-Star IDC Centre for a beginners' scuba diving course* or join a dive or snorkel safari to experience the
mesmerising underwater world of the Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
- After a leisurely lunch by your own pool, spend the afternoon with our marine biologists in the Marine Discovery Centre.
- Help feed the baby clownfish and transplant a coral frame* in your group’s name as part of our pioneering reef-building project, Reefscapers.
- Embark on a spot of sunset fishing* while our chefs wait to prepare and serve your catch at Fuego Grill.
- Enjoy early morning sun salutations with our Yogi Breakfast at Blu. (Try the eggs benedict!)
- Visit one of our Ayurvedic physicians for a complimentary consultation to determine your dosha type and, if required, plan a treatment program.
- Experience an authentic Asian lunch at Café Landaa. Note: The maximum seating capacity for groups is 40.
- Visit the Spa and Ayurvedic Retreat for a traditional therapy or Chakra Blessing, or head to Blu Beach for water
sports including seabobs, jetskis and catamaran sailing.
- Dine on Lebanese mezze, grills and Moroccan specialties under the stars at Al Barakat. Then head downstairs to enjoy
Shisha and Turkish coffee perched over the sea. Note: The maximum seating capacity for groups is 20.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at Café Landaa.
- Visit a local island* for a fascinating insight into traditional Maldivian life.
- After a light lunch, cruise by dhoni* (a native Maldivian wooden boat) to a vibrant coral reef for a turtle or manta ray snorkel safari, or head out on a dolphin-watching cruise*.
- As evening beckons, redefine your idea of chilled in our al fresco over-water bar.
- Snack till late or head to Café Landaa for something more substantial.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at Blu.
- Escape on a boat to a private uninhabited island* where you can snorkel in virtually untouched waters, play football and frisbee on the white-sand beach, and enjoy a picnic.
- Upon your return, relax by our Olympic-size pool, or burn off some calories in the gym or on the tennis court.
- Embark on one final awe-inspiring adventure: a private barbecue dinner* on a sandbank in the middle of nowhere. (Remember to keep it a surprise from the rest of the group!)
- Fuel up for the day at Café Landaa.
- Spend the morning at leisure before you depart the Resort.
- If you are on a daytime flight, a 30- to 45-minute seaplane transfer will take you to Malé Airport.
- If you are on an evening flight, a 30- to 45-minute seaplane transfer will take you to Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa, where you can use the changing and shower facilities to freshen up. Following dinner at leisure, you will depart for Malé Airport by speedboat.
*These activities are recommended for groups on an exclusive basis and are subject to group size and availability.