China by Four Seasons:
Enjoy a Complimentary Night
- Some blackout dates apply, ask the individual hotel for details.
- The Complimentary Night will be awarded in an equivalent room category as the original paid room. Hotel decision will be final.
- Not applicable on corporate, group or negotiated room rates.Tax and service charges excluded.
- The Complimentary Night Certificate is not transferable and may not be replaced, refunded or redeemed for cash.
Discover more of China with Four Seasons
From Jun. 1 – Sept. 30, stay 3 consecutive nights at any of our hotels in China, and receive a complimentary night at any of our other hotels in this fascinating country.
This offer is only available by telephone
1. Call the hotel directly, contact your travel consultant or contact Four Seasons toll-free.
2. Reference "China by Four Seasons Complimentary Night" offer when making the reservation.
3. Certificates will be awarded on qualifying stays between Jun. 1, 2013 – Sept. 30, 2013 and are redeemable for a complimentary night up to Dec. 31, 2013.
Just 120 kilometers north of Hong Kong, Guangzhou is one of China’s most multicultural cities. It is also rich in cultural institutions such as the Guangzhou Opera House and Museum both of which are a short stroll from the Hotel.
+86 (20) 8883 3888
Hangzhou is just 45 minutes from Shanghai by bullet train. With its ancient temples, pagodas and enchanting lake, it is considered to be one of China’s most famous and beautiful destinations.
+86 (571) 8829-8888
Hong Kong is renowned for its prime shopping, fine dining and dynamic nightlife. With its fusion of Eastern and Western cultures it provides the ideal gateway to explore the rest of China.
Within easy reach of Hong Kong, Macao was originally a Portuguese colony. Today it is famed for its world-class casinos, live entertainment venues and its Portuguese and Chinese inspired cuisine.
Once farmland, Pudong is now the centre of Shanghai’s financial community. And has fast become a desirable address for luxury condos, shops, museums and attractions.
+86 (21) 2036 8888
One of China’s fastest growing and wealthiest cities, Shenzhen buzzes with energy and has come into its own as a centre for finance, culture and leisure. It is also easily accessible from Hong Kong, Macao and Guangzhou.