Directions & Maps
About the Location
Lanai is approximately 13 miles (21 kilometres) wide and 18 miles (29 kilometres) long, with ground elevations varying from sea level to more than 3,400 feet (1,036 metres). The central landscape offers mist-shrouded mountains and forests of Cook Island pines where wild deer roam. White-sand beaches and red lava cliffs dominate the coastline, while clear Pacific waters host a rich marine ecosystem. A place of deep cultural significance, Lanai features many historic sites and unique topographical attractions. The island’s only community is the quaint town of Lanai City, with a full-time population of just over 3,000.
Ohana by Hawaiian Airlines offers a number of flights daily from Honolulu International Airport (HNL) to Lanai Airport (LNY), located just west of Lanai City. Guests of Four Seasons Resort Lanai travelling through Honolulu’s airport earn complimentary entry to our exclusive Luxury Airport Lounge, a spacious and quiet retreat offering food and beverage services, entertainment, and Wi-Fi access.
Air Service Hawaii offers FBO operations at Lanai Airport including jet refueling, planeside access, catering and more. Please contact the Lanai Ambassador Desk at +1 808-565-2388 or email us for more information.
- Oahu to/from Lanai = USD 7,649.94
Honolulu International Airport and Kalaeloa Airport
- Kona to/from Lanai = USD 13,411.80
Kona International Airport, Hilo International Airport and Waimea-Kohala Airport
- Maui to/from Lanai = USD 11,003.80
Hana Airport and Kahului Airport
Helicopter charters from Honolulu and other neighbouring island airports are also available.
View Directions to the Resort From
Approximate Flight Time From Honolulu International Airport (HNL) to Lanai
Approximate Ferry Time From Maui to Lanai
Time and Distance From Resort to Lanai City Centre
20 minutes/7 miles/11.3 kilometres
GMT -10 hours
Hawaii–Aleutian Standard Time
Enjoy a comfortable lounge just for Four Seasons Lanai guests, located at Honolulu International Airport.
The Expeditions passenger ferry offers daily services between Lahaina, Maui and the Manele Small Boat Harbor on Lanai, just a three-minute drive from the Resort. The scenic ferry ride is 45 minutes, and there are five round-trip ferries throughout the day.
Reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure are required and can be booked online or by calling 1-800-695-2624.
- From the Kahului Airport (OGG) on Maui, driving time to the ferry is approximately 45 minutes. Taxi fares are approximately USD 85 each way; taxes and service fees are not included.
- Taxi services from the airport or other locations on Maui may be arranged through our Lanai Ambassador Desk (+1 808-565-2388) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resort Transfer Service
Four Seasons Resort Lanai offers guests transportation via Luxury Private Mercedes SUV or Luxury Mercedes Shuttle Service, for a fee. Both luxury transportation service options provide guests with exceptional comfort and complimentary Wi-Fi for their trip. For all island arrivals and departures, transportation services must be arranged with the Resort at least 72 hours in advance.
Rates from Lanai Airport, one-way rates:
- Private Luxury SUV: USD 214.50 per vehicle, maximum five passengers per vehicle
- Private Mercedes Sprinter: USD 434.50 per vehicle, maximum 14 passengers per vehicle
- Luxury Shuttle Service: USD 49.50 per person
From Manele Harbor, one-way rates:
- Private Luxury SUV: USD 93.50 per vehicle, maximum five passengers per vehicle
- Private Mercedes Sprinter: USD 192.50 per vehicle, maximum 14 passengers per vehicle
- Luxury Shuttle Service: USD 22.00 per person
Select Your Own Vehicle From Our Rental Fleet
Let our Lanai Ambassadors assist in booking a vehicle from the Four Seasons Resort Lanai Rental Fleet to explore our 90,000-acre island destination. Remember that only 30 miles (48 kilometres) of Lanai’s roads are paved, so for serious exploring a four-wheel-drive vehicle is in order. Choose from a Jeep Wrangler, Toyota Highlander, Jeep Cherokee, Toyota Land Cruiser, Range Rover and Mercedes SL, starting from USD 225 per 24-hour period.
Rental periods include a one-time full tank of gas, taxes and fees, and do not include insurance. Guest must be at least 25 years of age with a valid driver’s license. Please contact the Lanai Ambassador Desk at +1 808-565-2388 or email email@example.com.
|Travel time||20 minutes|
|Distance||9 miles / 14.5 kilometres|
- From Lanai City Airport, turn east onto Kaumalapau Highway (Highway 440) and continue for 3 miles (4.8 kilometres).
- At the intersection, turn right onto Manele Road (Highway 440 S).
- Continue for 6 miles (9.7 kilometres); the Resort is on your right.
|Travel time||3 minutes|
|Distance||0.6 miles / 1 kilometre|
- Turn right on to HI-440; Keep right to stay on HI-440 and travel about 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometres).
- Turn left on to Hulopoe Drive and travel about 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometres).
- Turn left on to Manele Bay Road; you’ll arrive at the Resort.