Experience personalized, insider access to Kyoto’s four-season delights. Relax in light-filled and spacious guest rooms and Hotel Residences. Double-height windows frame our tranquil garden as you enjoy modern brasserie dining. Sip local craft beers on our waterside terrace. Cross the glass bridge for matcha in our Tea House. Float in our indoor pool, then melt into bliss in the spa. Conduct successful business meetings behind artisan-carved cedar doors. Or celebrate new beginnings in our soaring, sunlit chapel. Allow our experienced multilingual Concierge to ease your access into this fascinating city of contrasts.
Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto
- Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto, 445-3, Myohoin Maekawa-cho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0932, Japan
- Tel. +81 75 541 8288
- View The Map
Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
Services & Amenities
- Two restaurants, a bar, a lounge and a tea house
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Full-service spa with seven treatment rooms
- Multilingual Concierge service
- 24-hour business services
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Smoke-free property
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Ballroom, meeting space and chapel
- View more services & amenities
Number 1 on Travel + Leisure magazine’s list of Top 10 Cities for both 2014 and 2015, Kyoto has everything the modern traveller could wish for – chic, contemporary sophistication plus 1,000 years of history as Japan’s ancient imperial capital and cultural centre.