Directions & Maps
Directions from Koh Samui International Airport (USM)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
Travel time 30 minutes
Distance 20 kilometres, 12.4 miles
- Exit Koh Samui International Airport (USM), turn left and follow signs to Highway 4171
- Turn left onto Highway 4171
- Turn right onto Highway 4169, then continue for approximately 20 minutes to Laem Yai
- At the top of the hill, the entrance to Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui is on the right
Luxurious limousine service is available to and from the airport and may be arranged at the time of reservation or through our Concierge. Our airport representative will be greeting you at the Airport as you leave the baggage claim, and will then escort you to the waiting limousine. Choose from the following limousine options for your airport transfer, and enjoy complimentary airport meet and greet service.
- Mercedes Benz S-Class 300
Single trip: THB 3,200 plus 7% per vehicle (maximum 2 passengers)
- Luxury Van
Single trip: THB 3,200 plus 7% per vehicle (maximum 5 passengers)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Use of iPad
- Complimentary bottled water and cold towel
- Digital device charging station
For guests who wish to travel to Koh Samui in complete privacy and at their own convenience, we can assist with private jet transfers from Bangkok and other cities in Thailand. Up to 14 people can be accommodated in the luxurious aircraft.