Book a residence villa and enjoy special inclusions, such as complimentary meals for children five years of age and under.
Bali by Four Seasons
From the tranquil golden-sand shores of Jimbaran Bay to the spiritual mountain retreat of Sayan, Four Seasons presents two contrasting yet equally spectacular destinations that showcase Bali’s vibrant culture and diverse landscapes. Soak up the traditional Balinese village vibe and beach lifestyle of Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay, and experience the goosebump-inducing arrival of crossing the bridge high above the river valley to Four Seasons Sayan. With a private pool villa, spa rituals, dining credit and more, this is the only way to truly experience the magic of Bali.
Included in this package
- Daily breakfast for two in our restaurants (at each resort)
- USD 140 credit toward food and beverage (USD 70 per resort, per stay)
- 60-minute Balinese massage for two at each resort's spa (once per stay at each resort)
- One-way transfer between the two resorts
- Return airport transfers
Included with all villas
- Complimentary on-site activities, including morning yoga, Resort temple tour, Balinese offering-making, beach games, tennis clinics and court/equipment hire, kayaking and Catamaran sailing in Jimbaran Bay
- Complimentary standard wireless Internet access
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle service between the Resort and Ubud village square
This offer requires a minimum combined stay of four nights between the two resorts. Offer rate applies only to combination stays.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups, unless otherwise stated. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Resort rates and services are quoted in Indonesian rupiahs (IDR). As per Indonesian government regulations, all credit card transactions are processed in the local currency.