A Group Adventure in Bali
Host a meeting in a tropical paradise. Experience an ocean sanctuary. And discover the unique culture of Bali. At Four Seasons, we are pleased to help you customize the perfect itinerary for your group or party. The following is a sample group itinerary. We invite you to discuss your needs with us.
Arrival at The Resort
- From the airport, your group is transported to the Resort by coach, given a warm Balinese welcome and escorted to their villas by staff dressed in traditional costumes.
- Enjoy welcome cocktails in the open bar at the lower swimming pool while being entertained by a jazz duo or traditional music and dance.
- Savour a night market dinner of authentic Balinese food around the pool or in the courtyard of Taman Wantilan restaurant; see live demonstrations of a Jimbaran villager's age-old skills – basket weaving, wood carving, and batik. Treat yourself to a performance of traditional Balinese music and dance by a Batak or Keroncong band.
Day 2 - Exploring Bali
- Enjoy an à la carte breakfast at Taman Wantilan restaurant or in your villas. If desired, PJs restaurant will arrange a buffet breakfast on the beach. Afterwards, experience the resort's exclusive facilities or go on an adventure further afield.
- Pamper yourself with a Balinese massage in The Spa or in your villa.
- Work out in our state-of-the-art aerobics studio or challenge our Resort Pro to a game of tennis.
- Explore Bali on a private tour or play a game of golf.
- The group meets for cocktails and then retreats to the privacy of their villas.
- In the privacy of each couple's villa, a relaxed candlelit dinner for two is served on an elegantly set table decorated with a floral arrangement. A four-course meal and a bottle of resort-selected red or white wine is served; musical entertainment by a strolling Batak trio can be provided.
Day 3 - Discovering Villages
- Enjoy an à la carte breakfast at Taman Wantilan restaurant or in your villas. If desired,PJs restaurant will arrange a buffet breakfast on the beach. Afterwards, explore the many delights of this enchanted island.
- Tour Ubud, the artistic heart of Bali, which features art galleries, museums, and shops offering antiques, local handicrafts, furniture, and fabrics.
- Spend an evening at leisure dining in one of the Resort's restaurants.
- Experience night meditation in Uluwatu temple, one of Bali's grandest and oldest temples.
Day 4 - Local Art & Delicacies
- Enjoy an à la carte breakfast at Taman Wantilan restaurant or in your villas. If desired, PJ's restaurant will arrange a buffet breakfast on the beach. Afterwards, experience the Resort's varied facilities or go on a shopping excursion.
- Learn the secrets of Balinese cuisine from the Resort's expert chefs at our Cooking School.
- Roam the lively local markets for artefacts, handmade jewellery, and batik items.
- Cocktails and a formal farewell dinner will be served at one of the Resort's private estates. The group will be serenaded by jazz music and served drinks; a poolside dinner featuring western cuisine will follow. A live band performs until midnight.
Day 5 - A Balinese Farewell
- Enjoy an à la carte breakfast at Taman Wantilan restaurant or in your villas. If desired, PJ's restaurant can arrange a buffet breakfast on the beach.
- Depending on departure time, activities may be organised for the morning.
- Staff will line the driveway to bid farewell as your group boards the coach and departs for the airport.