Six Days – Discovering Bali
DISCOVERING BALI TOGETHER
Discover the beautiful culture and traditions of Bali while enjoying world-renowned Four Seasons service.
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL AT THE RESORT
- Our welcoming staff are ready to meet all of your needs.
- After you settle in, enjoy sunset cocktails at our Terrace Bar and Lounge, then head to the Pool Terrace Café for a delicious dinner.
- While staying at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, order your favourite breakfast at Taman Wantilan, one of the most scenic restaurants overlooking Jimbaran Bay and Bali’s distant volcanoes.
- Take a tour of Ubud, a town located in the centre of Bali and browse speciality shops that are full of woodcarvings, stonework and jewellery.
- Stop at Four Season Resort Bali at Sayan to be treated to a unique ayurvedic-inspired spa session, performed in villa near the sacred Ayung river.
- The batik gallery provides a feast for the eyes before your return to Jimbaran Bay.
- Enjoy canapés and cocktails before a sumptuous Balinese Rijstaffel (Dutch for "rice table") dinner at Warung Mie.
- An early-morning boot camp will help you to revitalize, then a healthy and mouthwatering breakfast in the Spa's Yoga Studio will prepare you for the day.
- Attend a special event held exclusively for Four Seasons guests: Traditional Balinese Healing and Beauty Secrets, presented by Helen Norman, Senior Director of Spas, Four Seasons Asia Pacific. Learn the ancient secrets of beauty, youth, and the many uses of coconut oil – the best-kept beauty secret on the island of the gods.
- Take a leisurely lunch at the Spa.
- Indulge in your choice of spa treatments, from ayurveda-inspired therapies to hair treatments.
- Choose one of the Resort's dining outlets for your evening meal, then relax and let our staff take care of you.
- A delicious family-style breakfast awaits you at the Sunrise Gazebo, where you can prepare for the day's unforgettable experience.
- After breakfast, participate in traditional Balinese Village activities – called Gotong Royong, or "good teamwork."
- Divide into teams and try out traditional dances and gamelan music, carve and paint masks, adorn the bale (thatched hut) with banana-leaf decorations, or prepare flowers for the Balinese offering ceremony.
- Upon arrival at the village of Blahbatuh, you will work with local people to learn about their collaborative culture.
- A hearty lunch at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan follows your busy morning.
- Spend the rest of the afternoon lounging by the pool, or relaxing in the shade.
- A lively dinner at Coconut Grove features a Balinese fire dance.
- Take a moment to socialize at the Pool Terrace Café's group buffet breakfast.
- Love to shop? A fascinating trip into the Seminyak area of Bali includes the opportunity to peruse items that are traditional, vibrant and beautiful.
- A mouthwatering lunch awaits at Ku De Ta on the beachfront.
- A magnificent barbecue dinner at a Fourshore Gazebo is the perfect way to end the day.
- On your last day, relax and indulge in a leisurely breakfast.
- Depart the Resort with unique, beautiful and lasting memories.