Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
Our on-site audio-visual staff maintains an office on property, offering the technical expertise and state-of-the-art equipment necessary to flawlessly deliver a spectacular event. Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Experienced staff and professional technicians
- Event consultation and show supervision
- LED, decorative and intelligent lighting
- Superior sound systems
- Video conferencing, webcasting and event archiving
- Technical and creative set design
- Computer data display
- Projection specialists
- Audio and video recording and duplicating
- Complimentary basic wireless Internet
Music and entertainment
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole’s team of conference and catering specialists can arrange music and entertainment to complement any part of your function or event. From classical and jazz to high-energy dance or contemporary country, we will be able to meet your needs.
Receiving and maintenance
Special arrangements for the delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment may be made through the conference manager. The engineering department is available 24 hours per day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
Destination management companies
For expert assistance and knowledge of the local destination, Rocky Mountain Connections provides corporate program design and event-planning services.
Rocky Mountain Connections
PO Box 10225
Jackson, Wyoming 83002
Telephone: (307) 734-0599
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
Special arrangements can be made for clients to purchase welcome amenities for their VIP guests. Your conference manager will be happy to assist in these arrangements.
The Resort offers a variety of activities that will interest the spouses of meeting participants:
- Wildlife safari tours
- Tours of Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks
- Activities in natural locales
- Downhill or cross-country skiing
- Hiking in the wilderness
- Biking in Jackson Hole
- Visits to the National Elk Refuge
- Rafting on Snake River
- Fly-fishing trips
- Horseback riding
- Hot-air ballooning
- Customized spa experience
- Art gallery tour
- Museum tour
- Shopping tour of Jackson
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole offers a perfect base for families visiting the area, and always extends an especially warm welcome to its young guests. Complimentary cribs and no-tear shampoo are available upon request.
Four Seasons believes in supporting sustainability. We engage in practices that conserve natural resources and reduce negative environmental effects. Understanding the desire for meeting planners to incorporate environmentally responsible components into their events, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole offers a number of eco-initiatives to help you create a successful yet eco-minded meeting experience.
Your conference manager will be pleased to discuss with you the variety of eco-initiatives available at the Resort:
- Comprehensive recycling program throughout the Resort, including in guest rooms and meeting rooms
- Special menu items for functions, using locally sourced, seasonal, sustainable or organic food and beverages
- Purchasing program, used to seek out products that are regionally produced, are organic, include recycled materials and are delivered with no or minimal packaging
- Pitchers of fresh water, used in lieu of bottled water in all meeting and function rooms
- Guest room and residence Eco-Luxe program, which offers guests a choice to reuse linens, and in return, we provide a monthly donation to the Grand Teton National Park Foundation
- A pitcher of fresh water, in lieu of bottled water, placed bedside during turndown service in each guest room
- Option to purchase Green Tags, also known as group activities that promote environmental awareness among conference delegates, such as building new hiking trails, or volunteering with Habitat for Humanity at the build site of a new home
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced Four Seasons support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
GMT -6 hours
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through Housekeeping.
Sunday to Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm