Frequently Asked Questions
The Mountain Club is a private social and recreational club located within Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole that offers members the unique opportunity to enjoy the comforts a Members’ Lounge and the amenities of the resort.
What Are The Privileges Of Membership?
- Members will have access to the private Members’ Lounge, use of the Spa and Fitness Center as well as charging privileges in the resorts’ outlets.
- Within the Members’ Lounge, lockers are permanently assigned for the storage of ski clothing and personal items.
- Continental Breakfast will be served in the morning and après ski beverages in the afternoons.
- The dedicated services of your Concierge that can help you schedule your dining reservations at the resort.
- A workstation with high-speed wireless internet access is available.
- The comfortable seating area with daily newspapers and a TV allow members to relax after a day of skiing.
- Base Camp provides expert ski rentals, ski tuning and advice on the best snow conditions on the mountain. In addition, storage for skis is available during ski season.
- Charging privileges within the resort at the Spa, Westbank Grill, The Handle Bar and Ascent Lounge.
- Complimentary valet parking for day use at the resort.
- Use of the Spa and Fitness Center includes the pool, hot tubs, locker room, exercise classes and cardio and weight equipment.
Note: The services and amenities of the Member’s Lounge are available during ski season. The Lounge is not available during non-ski season time periods.
How Many Memberships Will Be Offered?
There is a maximum of 30 Memberships that will be available. Of the Regular Memberships, there is the ability to have a Membership as a Single, Couple or a Corporate Membership.
What Is The Cost of A Membership?
There is an initiation fee that is paid once for the Membership. For the Regular Single or Couple Membership, the initiation fee is $100,000. The Corporate Membership initiation fee is $110,000. Initiation Fees and Dues are subject to change at any time.
Are There Membership Dues?
Yes, there will be annual Membership dues of $4,000 annually that will be paid semi-annually.
Is The Membership Fee Refundable?
Yes, partially when a Membership is resigned and reissued by the Club to a new member the resigning Member will receive a refund of 25% of the original initiation plus 50% of the increased value based on the difference between the original initiation fee paid by the terminating member and the resold initiation fee. The Membership can be terminated at any time upon a thirty (30) day written notice by the member. There will be no refund of any prepaid annual dues.
Is The Membership Transferable?
Memberships, with the exception of Corporate Memberships, are not transferable to any other person or entity. Description of allowable exceptions for transferring a Membership is outlined in the Membership Plan and Regulations.
Who Is Eligible For Membership?
Membership is only available to the individual or the designated person as part of the Corporate Membership and their spouse or designated significant other. Children are not allowed as part of the Membership.
May Guests Of Members Use The Club Facilities?
Yes, Member’s guests may use the Club Facilities in accordance with the Bylaws of the Club.
How Will The Use Of The Club By Guests Be Managed?
Each Member shall be granted up to 20 guest passes at the rate of $25 to utilize each year. All guests must be 18 years of age or older. The same guest shall not be permitted to access the Club’s facilities at the Resort more than 5 times per year. No more than 2 guest passes shall be permitted each day.
Can Members Be Assessed For Operating Deficits Or Capital Improvements?
No, Members will not be subject to assessments for any operating losses or capital improvements. Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole will be responsible for all deficits incurred in the operation of the Club, if any, and for the cost of all capital improvements.