It's the little things that count at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai. Whether your family is just beginning, all grown-up, or at any stage in-between, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is a wonderful base for your visit. We go out of our way to give a special aloha to our youngest guests, and our resourceful Concierge is always close at hand – to make reservations for a family dinner, offer suggestions for tomorrow's outing or help arrange a babysitter.
- A personalized welcome amenity for our youngest guests
- Welcome milk and cookies on the evening of arrival
- Child-size bathrobes
- Complimentary baby and children's toiletries
- Children's menus in our restaurants and In-Room Dining
Upon request and subject to availability:
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Cribs and/or rollaway bed(s), at no extra charge and subject to maximum occupancy
- Infant needs, including complimentary use of stroller, high chair, playpen, bottles and toys
- Complimentary use of children's video library and children's beach and pool toys
- "Little swimmers" diapers (required for infants in all pools)
With 24 hours' notice, we can arrange reliable babysitting services for your little ones. We will do anything possible to accommodate requests with shorter notice. Please note that there is an hourly fee for this service. For more information, please contact the Concierge.
Complimentary on-site activities
- Beach games
- Beach walks and marine life demonstrations
- Board games
- Books (many with Hawaiian themes)
- Hawaiian arts, crafts and games
- Lessons in making a flower lei
- Sand sculpting
- Swimming in our keiki pool
- Tennis for children
- Treasure hunts
For age specific activities, see our supervised Kids For All Seasons program.
Reservations may be required and fees may apply.
- Canoe paddling
- Family dinner on the beach, complete with tiki torches and a private chef (view In-Room Dining for more information)
- Toddler times – designed for guests five and under