Four Seasons can help customise itineraries for your group or party. Experience traditional Hawaiian cuisine, culture and hospitality or explore the stunning natural surroundings. Below is a sample group itinerary. We invite you to discuss your needs with us.
Arrival at Hotel
Once you've been greeted at the airport, it's only a 10-minute drive to the Resort, where you will be welcomed with a traditional Hawaiian lei greeting and an oshibori (cold towel).
- Relax and unwind by the pool
- Enjoy lunch at Beach Tree
- Visit the Hualalai Sports Club and Spa
- Get a head start on your golf game
Welcome reception – Enjoy the ocean breezes and settle in for a Hawaiian-inspired evening that will set the mood for the rest of your stay.
Enjoy a group breakfast at our Beach Tree Lawn venue, overlooking one of our infinity pools.
Relax at the beach or poolside, or enjoy one of the following activities:
- Snorkelling in King's Pond
- Rock climbing
- Tennis or golf lessons
Sample traditional Hawaiian paniolo cuisine while enjoying the sounds of a country and western band.
Enjoy a boxed breakfast on the way to the day's activities, or relax with a private ocean-side breakfast at Beach Tree.
Choose from a variety of day trips:
- Eco-friendly hiking in a private forest reserve
- Island sightseeing via helicopter
- Visiting the Imiloa Astronomy Center in Hilo
Resort activities are also offered. Explore Hawaiian culture, learn to play the ukulele or make leis or shell bracelets.
Enjoy a private beach party featuring Hawaiian pupus (appetisers), music and the opportunity to gaze at the stars through a high-powered telescope.
Enjoy a private ocean-side buffet breakfast at Beach Tree.
- Unwind at one of our five luxurious pools and enjoy attentive poolside service
- Indulge in treatments at the Hualalai Sports Club and Spa
- Play tennis, rock climb or make use of our fitness facilities
Farewell dinner – Enjoy a traditional Hawaiian luau with imu ceremony in the Hoku Amphitheater. Sample traditional kalua pork baked in an underground barbecue pit.