Hualalai Ballroom Foyer
Filled with Hawaiian works of art, the Hualalai Ballroom Foyer can be used as an open-air meeting location that opens to an intimate landscaped lawn area. Immense sliding glass doors can also be used for more privacy.
- Floor coverings feature black slate reminiscent of island lava flows
- Rich, dark woods contrast with earth-tone walls
- Foyer is filled with Hawaiian works of art.
- Enormous sliding glass doors
- Used as an open-air meeting location that opens to an intimate landscaped lawn area
8.5 x 22.3 m (28 x 73 ft.)
3.4 m (11 ft.)