A truly unique terraced lava and lawn amphitheatre, the Hoku Amphitheatre is carved from rugged pahoehoe lava and features permanent staging set against a dramatic lava rock wall. Popular for theme gatherings, Hoku regularly hosts events ranging from black tie affairs to casual Hawaiian luaus featuring a traditional `imu, or underground oven.
Why You'll Love It
- Theatre Is carved from rugged pahoehoe lava
- Terraced lava and lawn amphitheatre
- White Chinese lanterns strung in trees add a warm glow
- Illuminated by evening stars ("hoku" is Hawaiian for "star") and flickering Hawaiian tiki torches
- Used for themed gatherings
- Hosts events: black tie affairs, casual Hawaiian luaus featuring an underground oven
|Occupancy||Up to 500 guests|
In case of inclement weather: All outdoor events require indoor back-up.
Subject to noise restrictions and event curfew.
27.4 x 27.4 m (90 x 90 ft.)