'Tis the season to celebrate.
Drink champagne, savour gourmet holiday feasts, and rejoice in the holiday spirit, all while surrounded by the comfort and excellence that is Four Seasons.
The Popular Holiday Market Returns!
Houston's Best Festive Season Event For Families
Where: Quattro restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Houston
When: Saturdays in December (December 5, 12, 19 and 26)
Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Why Families Will Love it
- Make-your-own gingerbread house workshop
- Afternoon tea with Mexican hot chocolate and mulled wine
- Crepe station
- Holiday decorations
- Live holiday music
Give to Those In Need
- Bring an unwrapped toy for Houston’s Casa de Esperanaza in exchange for a surprise gift from Four Seasons.
The New Year's Eve Jazz Gala
Usher in 2016 In Swinging Style with the first annual New Year’s Eve Jazz Gala in The Ballroom at Four Seasons Hotel Houston
- First seating at 5:30 pm for USD 110
- Second seating at 8:30 pm for USD 195; tax and gratuity not included
- A multi-course dining event featuring a mix of live action stations, classic plated stations and family style and table-side courses, each with beverage pairings.
- Champagne toast and balloon drop when the clock strikes midnight
- Live entertainment –– Music by Paul English
- Late night entertainment –– Groove till the wee hours at the after-party in the Lobby Lounge at Four Seasons, with music by Houston’s renowned DJ Bradley David
This event will sell out! Buy tickets online or or call Quattro restaurant directly at +1 (713) 276-4700.
More for the Holidays
Holiday Private Dining
Quattro offers four spectacular private dining rooms – the Wine Cellar, Tuscany Room, La Cucina and Il Rosso – for private holiday events. Gather your group of up to 26 family members, friends, colleagues or clients to celebrate the season. For more information, call Quattro private dining at +1 (713) 652-6248.