Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is pleased to help customise itineraries for your group or party. Escape to the Georgian manor house charm and ultra-modern comforts of our intimate historic retreat, just an hour from central London. The following is a sample group itinerary. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Arrival at Hotel
Relax after your flight or drive.
- Maintain your regimen in the rejuvenating treatment in the spa, a beautifully restored stable block dating from the 18th century or
in the state-of-the-art fitness centre.
- Enjoy the delicious British tradition of Afternoon Tea in the Estate's grounds.
- Steal a quiet moment fishing on the Belvedere Pond.
- Farmer's Market dinner. This menu is themed around the popular Farmers Markets that take place in the area and combine the best of local and organic produce direct from local farms.
Breakfast at your leisure in Seasons restaurant (indoors or on the outdoor terrace), in the Bistro or in-room. Afterward, explore Hampshire's myriad of outdoor activities.
- Challenge yourself with a round of golf at the championship Wentworth Club.
- Browse the antique shops of Hartley Wintney.
- Enjoy power boat racing on The Solent.
- Our gardener will take you into our historical walled garden to teach you how to look after and make the most of your garden.
- Take an aerial tour of the countryside from a hot-air balloon to see and feel the beauty of historical Hampshire.
- Have gliding lessons at the nearby gliding school.
A favourite of the Royal Family: attend evensong at St. George’s Chapel, within the grounds of Windsor Castle. Enjoy a reception and dinner at one of the highly acclaimed Michelin starred restaurants on the banks of the River Thames in the charming village of Bray.
- Breakfast at your leisure in Seasons restaurant or in-room. Afterward, explore Hampshire's myriad of outdoor actities.
- Cruise around the Estate on the Basingstoke Canal, onboard the Hotel's custom- built canal boat.
- Go horse riding on our 500-acre estate; lessons and hacks are available for all levels of ability.
- Enjoy a private lunch followed by an afternoon of race-watching at Newbury Racecourse.
- Rejuvenate with customised treatments in our full-service spa or learn some tricks of the trade with private tuition from one of our highly trained beauty therapists.
- Hampshire Olympics – Spend a fun afternoon engaged in the traditional sports of archery, clay pigeon shooting, off-road driving or duck herding.
Enjoy a pint or two at one of Hampshire's many local pubs.
Breakfast at your leisure in Seasons restaurant or in-room. Afterward, explore Hampshire's myriad of outdoor actities.
- Visit Jane Austen’s house in Chawton, the English village where she wrote many of her famous works.
- Visit Winchester – see the famous cathedral and browse local shops.
- Take a trip to Stonehenge, a 3,000 year old prehistoric archaeological monument.
- Visit Highclere Castle, home of the Earl and Countess of Carnarvon. The location for the recent popular Downton Abbey series, guests can view the highly celebrated Egyptian exhibition and enjoy the beautiful grounds and gardens.
Experience a Royal Tudor banquet. You will have the opportunity to dress up in period costume and enjoy an authentic Tudor menu.
Following a farewell brunch in the Hotel’s heritage-listed gardens, guests depart at leisure.