Situated on the site of the old dairy, the equestrian facility at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire caters to riders of all abilities – from four years of age and above. The following outlines the equestrian guidelines. For more information, please contact the Hotel directly.
- Bookings will not be confirmed until the rider information form has been completed and returned to the Concierge.
- 100% of the fee is charged at all times should any client cancel a booking within 24 hours of the lesson’s scheduled start time.
- No smoking is allowed in the stable areas.
- All guests are required to wear a riding hat that meets current safety standards whenever participating in riding activities or handling horses. The chin strap must always be fastened when riding.
- Suitable clothing must be worn when riding and when around the horses. Legs and arms should be covered, suitable footwear with a small heel and not too much tread should be worn, as well as gloves that provide some grip. Please do not wear jewellery when around the horses or anything that flaps or could get caught.
- All riders under the age of 16 participating in jumping lessons must wear body protectors.
- If you do not have the required safety equipment, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire will provide suitable hats, boots, half chaps, gloves and body protectors.
- Instructors are British Horse Society (BHS) qualified and trained in first aid.
- Please arrive in good time – at least 15 minutes before your booked session time – to be fitted for riding equipment.
- Guests aged four years and above are welcome to ride at the equestrian centre.