CHEF FOR A DAY
- Enjoy a private breakfast with our executive chef to decide on the day’s menu.
- Visit the famous Mercato di Sant’Ambrogio farmers' market, guided by our Four Seasons chef, to select fresh ingredients that you will use to prepare your meal.
- Prepare a traditional four-course Italian meal in our fully equipped kitchen under the guidance and assistance of the expert sous chefs.
- At the end of your fun-filled cooking lesson, enjoy an intimate lunch in the ballroom, accompanied by good wine and serenaded by a violin concerto.
NEXT STOP, BLISS
Visit the Orcia Valley by train, enjoying the unforgettable landscapes along the way.
- During your ride, savour the finest local wines paired with regional delicacies chosen by the on-board chef.
- As the train pulls into the 19th-century railway station at Montalcino, sample more regional favourites at a wine bar on the platform.
- For lunch, join Robert Cipresso, who will introduce you to some of the world’s best wines and take you on a private tour of his favourite wine cellar.
SAVOUR SILKS AND SCENTS
- Visit the silk weaving mill and showroom of the Antico Setificio Fiorentino and watch master weavers turn silks from Brazil into drapery and furniture. Order a custom-made silk design piece to complement your home.
- Visit a nearby perfumer’s studio to create your own one-of-a kind fragrance. Choose from various types of fragrances, ranging from fruity to floral to spicy. Then take home a bottle bearing your name.
AN UNFORGETTABLE ELEMENT OF STYLE
Experience the atmosphere of a true Florentine workshop where master craftsmen of the Scuola del Cuoio are hard at work choosing which leather canvas to turn into a work of art.
- Select a product from their extensive collection, then follow a craftsman as he creates your one-of-a-kind piece.
- Enjoy lunch in a quintessential trattoria.
- Tour the Monastery of Santa Croce, which houses the leather school. Then, make your way to the finishing workshop where your leather item will be embellished with semi-precious jewels.
- Participate in the traditional art of gilding leather with 22-carat gold, and return to the Hotel with your personalized leather product in hand.