Inside the velvet ropes
The Uffizi Gallery, showcasing the world’s most spectacular Renaissance art, is a must-see on any Florence itinerary. A private after-hours tour for you and your group makes your visit even more memorable.
- As you tour with the curator and a translator, the Uffizi will be yours and yours alone – the first of several private gallery visits Four Seasons has arranged.
- Explore the Corridoio Vasariano, which connects the Palazzo Vecchio with the Palazzo Pitti, and marvel at a collection of over 1,000 paintings from masters of the 16th through 20th centuries.
- Visit the Galleria dell’Accademia, home to Michelangelo’s David, before dining in David’s Tribune.
A treasure hunt like no other
As the sun rises on another perfect Tuscan morning, meet your truffle hound and his guide in the Hotel lobby.
- Make your way to San Miniato for an unforgettable day of truffle hunting.
- After your successful hunt, our executive chef and sommelier will meet you at a nearby vineyard to prepare a five-course tasting menu of your choosing, featuring your truffle harvest. An exclusive selection of wines will accompany each course.
- While dinner is being prepared, take a stroll through the medieval town centre, set amidst a hilltop fortress.
The essence of Italy
Meander among the olive groves of Colle di Val d’Elsa with your very own guide. Listen as he explains the intricate differences between the varieties, including their specific tastes and health benefits.
- After picking olives, make your way to the farmer’s 100-year-old stone mill and watch as the fruits of your labour are cleaned, ground and pressed. How better to remember this excursion than by having a case of your very own handmade olive oil shipped home to you?
- For lunch, we invite you to a neighbouring farm, where a lavish outdoor spread awaits.
Visit the Mall
Less than an hour from Florence, you'll find a shopper's paradise at the Mall, which features only luxury brands at discounted prices.
- If you drive from Florence in the morning, the Mall welcomes shoppers from 10:30 am daily.
- After a morning of shopping, enjoy lunch in a nearby family-owned restaurant.