Four Seasons Hotel Dublin offers Ireland's most sophisticated venues for high-tech business events, corporate meetings, gala banquets or luxurious private receptions and parties for 10 to 600.
Situated on the ground floor for easy access, the facilities include two ballrooms, each with pre-function areas, and four rooms for small to mid-sized gatherings – three with direct access to the gardens.
All facilities are complemented by superb cuisine and the meticulous attention of Four Seasons service to make each event uniquely memorable and universally successful.
COMPLIMENTARY MEETINGS AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Hospitality desk and office space with tea and coffee for groups reserving 50 rooms or more
- Private satellite check-in for groups reserving 50 rooms or more
- Built-in projection screen, cork boards and whiteboards with erasers in all meeting rooms
- Stage and dance floor
- Attendants for carving and action stations at meals
- Dedicated Conference Services Manager
- 24-hour business services
- Express check-in/check-out
- Notepads, pencils and candy in meeting room
- In-room bag pull – upon departure, guests can leave their bags in their rooms and our staff will pick up the luggage at a specified time
From HD projectors and high-tech laptops to modern lecterns and LED lighting, we can support your most demanding presentation and communication requirements.
Special arrangements can be made to fulfill any request; the standard inventory includes:
- HD projectors
- LCD screens
- High-tech laptops
- DVD/Media players and recorders
- Professional audio systems and microphones
- Intelligent lighting solutions
- Multimedia PiP backdrop screens
- Screens, flipcharts and whiteboards
- Wired or wireless Internet access in meeting rooms
- Video conferencing
Music and entertainment
Our team of conference service managers can arrange music and entertainment to complement any part of your function or event.
Dublin is the centre of a lively music and entertainment scene, and a great diversity of local talent is available. Especially popular are Irish folk singers and those who specialize in traditional Irish music.
Receiving and maintenance
The Hotel features a full-service shipping and receiving office. Easy access is available on the lower level of the Hotel. The truck dock is 37 square metres (398 square feet). There is a dedicated receiving manager on site to facilitate the easy acceptance of materials for conference planners.
All packages should be sent to the attention of a group's name and its conference service manager. They will be stored in a separate conference storage area. Limited space is available for the storage of large items. Please time shipping to the date of your arrival.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
Destination Management Companies
Contact the Hotel's conference service department for detailed information.
Dublin Convention Bureau is also an information resource for planning a conference, meeting or incentive in the Greater Dublin Region.
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
Special arrangements can be made for clients to purchase welcome amenities and gifts for their VIP guests. These can include fruit bowls and baskets, chocolate, cheese and other edibles, as well as more traditional Irish items such as crystal and woollens.
The Hotel offers many activities to interest the spouses of meeting participants, including tours of Dublin and the surrounding area:
- Antique shopping
- Dublin pub tours
- Viewing of the Book of Kells at Trinity College
- Day trips to elegant gardens, castles and historic homes
- Trips to charming seaside towns
- Visits to the Waterford crystal factory
- Hiking and sightseeing in the lovely Wicklow Mountains
We are pleased to help arrange appropriate activities for visiting families.
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced Four Seasons support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
Ireland is officially a bilingual country. Although English is the most widely spoken language, Irish (Gaelic) is taught in all schools and is seen in public signs, road directions and place names.
Local voltage is 220 to 240 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm