Set on a pristine, natural beach, five-star Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach blends Arabic design with cool, contemporary style – creating an atmosphere of light, sophisticated luxury.
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 2, PO Box 128777, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Tel. +971 (0)4 270 7777
- Fax. +971 (0)4 270 7778
- View The Map
Experience the variety of culinary surprises we have to offer at Four Seasons Resort Dubai...
Always our best available room rate, giving you our most flexible booking option.
Your Dubai getaway includes 20% off our Room Rate when you stay for five or more nights....
Services & Amenities
- 11 restaurants, lounges and nightclubs right on site
- Resort shopping, including Chopard and 100% Capri
- Two Bentley house cars
- Two outdoor pools and an indoor spa lap pool
- State-of-the-art 24-hour fitness
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Dubai’s best spa experience with 10 treatment rooms
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Natural beach with water sports
- Ever En Vogue Salon
- Kids For All Seasons activities
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to Do in Dubai
Concierge Recommends: Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Chef Concierge at Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach recommends the best things to do in Dubai, including attractions, restaurants and more.
A Perfect Day in Dubai
Explore this city of superlatives by visiting inspiring skyscrapers, shopping authentic markets and experiencing its vibrant nightlife.
7 Fun Activities for Kids and Families in Dubai
Take your children to one of the fastest-growing capitals in the world, where they can experience Bedouin culture, try indoor skiing and see the tallest building on the planet.
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is set within the city’s prestigious coastal residential area of Jumeirah – often called the Beverly Hills of the Middle East. Located at the northern end of Jumeirah Beach Road, Four Seasons is the closest beachfront hotel to downtown Dubai, including the 1,200-store Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower. It’s only 25 minutes to Dubai International Airport – closer than any other Dubai beach hotel.