Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas is a compassionate member of its community and strives to give back as often as possible. Due to the volume of requests we receive, organizations must meet the program guidelines to be considered. All requests are evaluated on an individual basis. Projects of all non-profit organizations are considered for a contribution without regard to race, gender, disability, religion, ethnicity, age, or sexual orientation.
- Charitable donation requests must be received in writing two months in advance of the event date—or date certificate is needed by.
- Charitable donation requests are reviewed each month by the Resort's Community Relations Committee. The committee meets the first Tuesday of each month.
- To be considered, charitable donation requests must meet the following criteria:
a) Proof of 501(c)(3) status must be submitted with the request.
b) Please send your official paperwork for the event so that we have the date needed and the mailing address to send the donation via US mail.
c)Priority will be given to organizations with a focus on cancer research and children’s charities (excluding school fundraisers), as this is an important brand emphasis for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts.
d) Only one request per organization per calendar year will be considered.
e) Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas does not donate services to be used as incentives, thank-you gifts, door prizes, for entertainment purposes, or to fundraisers that benefit an individual or individual families.
- If approved, the charitable donation request will be fulfilled and sent via US mail.
- Please e-mail us all requests and materials.
Thank you for reaching out to Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas for your fundraising needs. We hope to see you at the property soon!