Casa de la Luna Residence Estate
Spacious living, panoramic views of the Pacific, lush tropical surroundings – this is Casa de la Luna.
We're sorry, Costa Rica does not support online booking at this time. Please call (506) 2696-0000 for assistance.
Why You'll Love It
The Ultimate in Luxury
Entertain in the large covered pavilion with barbeque, relax in the whirlpool, or float toward the sea in an infinity-edge plunge pool.
Pick up some local ingredients you’ll only find in Costa Rica and get cooking in your well-equipped kitchen that features granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances.
Need to Do Some Work?
Complimentary Premium Internet access –along with access to printer, copier and fax machine– means you can get as much work done as you need to while away from the office.
Included for all Estate Homes, with our compliments*
- Round-trip transportation in a private SUV between Liberia airport and the Resort
- Fresh flowers of choice
- Welcome amenity
- A daily cocktail for each adult in the Estate Home (one cocktail per adult at Tico's)
- Complimentary laundry service as often as you like throughout the stay, with clothes folded and ready to wear or pack
- Complimentary customized pantry items refreshed daily
- Create a menu with our Executive Chef for a complimentary barbecue at your pool (up to 10 people). For guests staying a minimum of 5 nights.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
*Please note: Available until December 17, 2017 with blackout dates for Easter, Thanksgiving and Festive. Applicable to all suites, Villas and Estate Homes, not in combination with any promotion or package.
For Families & Special Needs
Children 18 years old and under can be accommodated at no additional charge in their parents' room or suite in a crib or rollaway, available upon request, space permitting. We recommend contacting the Resort directly to make the best arrangements.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
Cancellations for most guest room reservations must be received at least 30 days prior to the expected day of arrival. Policies may differ by arrival date and room type. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Resort will retain the full deposit. For details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at the time of booking.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, JCB
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 17 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Please note, an additional fee is applicable for a third guest, age 18 or older, occupying our standard room categories. Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 17 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Resort directly.
Please note: Four Seasons Resort guests will receive their final bill in Costa Rican colones (CRC) and not in US dollars (USD). Guests are offered the option to have their credit cards processed in USD or CRC.
Services & Amenities
- Down duvets
- Down pillows
- Hypoallergenic pillows on request
- Orthopaedic pillows on request
- Lighted make-up/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary and includes two devices
- Premium Wi-Fi is available and includes up to four devices
- Complimentary news brief with breakfast
- Twice-daily housekeeping service with evening ice delivery
- Note: Fees may apply.
- Plasma/LCD screen television
- CD player
- DVD player, with DVDs available from the concierge desk
- Cable television
- All-news cable network
- Bose wireless bluetooth speaker (available in Canopy Suites accommodations only)
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
- Refrigerated private bar
- Tea/coffee maker
- Fax machine on request