Vail Residence Club Destination
Vail Activities and Transportation
Vail is undeniably magnificent. Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, it was founded on a mountain naturally suited for skiing. Over 5,000 acres and nearly 200 trails make Vail the largest ski resort in North America and a renowned year-round destination.
Picture your new ski resort property - the entertainment possibilities are endless and the activity options immense. Imagine what it would be like to enjoy Vail every year while skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, golfing, ice skating, snowmobiling, white water rafting, hiking, fly fishing or simply gazing up at a clear, vibrant, blue sky. This is the dream of property ownership in Vail, Colorado.
In the center of it all is Vail Village, a thriving cosmopolitan village where award-winning restaurants, eclectic boutiques, and a choice of entertainment venues are enclosed within Vail’s spectacular surroundings. Visit the sites listed below to plan a trip to remember and find things to do in Vail.
There's always something to do
The community of Vail features an abundance of year-round outdoor recreation activities from skiing and snowmobiling to hiking and fly fishing. Don't miss the many cultural events, such as Taste of Vail and the Vail Internation Dance Festival.
Easy access from just about anywhere
Vail is centrally located within the heart of Colorado's Rocky Mountains. With regularly schedule non-stop direct flights from major cities, its always easy to get here.
Travel direct to Vail:
- Denver International Airport
- 100 miles east of Vail
- Domestic and international flights
- Travel to Vail via a scenic drive through the Rocky Mountains on Interstate 70
- Vail/Eagle County Airport
- 30 miles west of Vail
- Direct flights by American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines and Northwest Airlines from major cities
- Non-stop and connecting flights from Denver, Chicago, New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Newark, Miami, Houston, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Philadelphia and Charlotte
- Vail Valley Jet Center
- Private jet terminal
- Passenger amenities within a gracious facility with conference rooms, workstations and hospitality areas. More VPR days than any other airport in the region
Visit the sites linked to above to book your flight to Vail now and plan a trip to remember. Or call your broker associate at 877.748.VAIL (8245) for further assistance.
Vail Village offers chic shops, chef-owned restaurants and is always bustling with festivals and events. Stroll through its winding lanes and discover the hidden treasures of the area - just beyond our condos.