Four Seasons Residence Club Punta Mita, Mexico Services and Amenities
Look forward to a lifetime of unforgettable Four Seasons vacations – in the comfort and convenience of your vacation home. Dedicated Four Seasons staff members are always on hand to provide assistance, while acclaimed amenities await your enjoyment.
With access to the amenities of Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, your days and nights can be as active or as leisurely as you wish. Savour the peaceful seclusion and privacy, then enjoy the abundant options of Four Seasons restaurants, spa, golf facilities, tennis courts and swimming pools – just steps from your Residence Club villa.
Whether you’re in the mood for casual cocktails or an elegant multi-course dinner, you’ll find a wide range of Four Seasons restaurant options – just steps from your Residence Club villa. Gorgeous settings provide open-air seating and sunset views of the Pacific.
- Aramara is the Resort’s signature restaurant, specializing in "Chino Latino" cuisine: a melting pot of Latin American and Asian culinary styles. The Terrace Bar offers al fresco cocktails and live music.
- Ketsi – an open-air café under a huge thatched roof – begins the day with a bountiful breakfast buffet, then focuses on regional Mexican and Californian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
- Bahia ocean grill, located on the beach, serves fresh fish, chicken and meats prepared on an open grill.
- The Lobby Lounge in the main building of the Resort offers a variety of cocktails and snacks in Chino Latino style.
- Nuna Pool Bar, next to the ocean-side Nuna pool, is popular for its raw bar and wide selection of ceviche.
- Tamai Pool Bar presents serene elegance with a spa-inspired menu. In the evening, whet your appetite with champagne and caviar.
- Tail of the Whale, at the golf clubhouse, is a shaded, open-air terrace – perfect for breakfast or lunch after a round of golf or a tennis match.
Eating at home can be just as pleasurable as eating out. In-Villa Dining delivers exquisite Four Seasons cuisine to the comfort of your villa – at any hour you wish. Or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a special meal for your family and friends.
As a Residence Club owner, you enjoy access to preferred tee times at the breathtaking Four Seasons Golf Club Punta Mita. Spread over 81 hectares (200 acres), this championship par-72, 7,014-yard course was designed by Jack Nicklaus to take full advantage of the tropical landscape. Eight holes border either the Pacific Ocean or Banderas Bay. The famed 19th hole – an optional 194-yard, par-3 – is located on a natural island in the ocean.
Providing a luxurious Four Seasons experience, the clubhouse includes a pro shop, driving range, putting green, elegant locker rooms, as well as the Tail of the Whale restaurant and bar. Golf instruction and club rentals are also available.
Make time for yourself each day with treatments at the world-renowned Apuane Spa. Meaning “stream of water,” Apuane provides a tranquil setting with a full range of massages and spa treatments – all designed to relax, invigorate, detoxify and heal. Many treatments blend indigenous ingredients and ancient native traditions, such as the Punta Mita massage, which uses sage oil and tequila.
For a romantic experience, request the Apuana Suite for two, featuring twin massage beds, a sun-filled steam room, whirlpool, sauna, shower and its own private outdoor terrace. Salon services are available, and the locker rooms’ steam rooms and saunas are open for use, even without a spa appointment.
Pools and Beaches
As a Residence Club owner, enjoy the stunning pools and the long stretch of white sand beach that the Resort has to offer. Sip a cool drink or take an afternoon siesta on the most comfortable chaises longues. Dedicated Four Seasons attendants will polish your sunglasses and bring complimentary bottled water, cooling facial sprays, chilled towels and delicious icy treats.
- Blending into the blue of the Pacific, the free-form infinity-edge Nuna Pool offers mesmerizing views of the beach and ocean. Drift on the pool’s gentle waves, or relax in the large heated whirlpool nearby. Shallow splashing areas are perfect for children.
- Very close to the Residence Club, the quiet, adult-oriented Tamai pool complex combines four individual pools: two main pools and two plunge pools. Ten private luxury cabanas are available for rental.
- Relax on an inner tube or noodle as the mild current of the Lazy River gently moves you along. This cool and refreshing "river" encircles the Oasis complex. A full-service bar is available nearby.
- Punta Mita’s pristine beaches inspire early morning swims, leisurely strolls in the surf and sandcastle building with the kids. Opt for some fun in the sun at Las Cuevas Beach, the activities beach, or relax at Las Manzanillas Beach, the quiet beach.
- Complimentary beach activities and water sports include beach volleyball, sailboating, kayaking and snorkelling.
Follow your personal exercise regimen or start a new one with a personal trainer. The Resort's air-conditioned Fitness Centre features a wide range of strength-training machines and free weights to help keep muscles in condition. Cardiovascular equipment includes treadmills, stationary bicycles, stair steppers and elliptical cross-trainers. While exercising, you can watch your own personal TV or gaze outside to the garden patio. Four Seasons attendants will make your session more comfortable and enjoyable by offering you fresh towels and flavoured waters.
After your workout, freshen up in the luxurious men’s and women’s locker facilities, which include steam rooms, saunas and premium grooming amenities.
Plan a match with friends or perfect your skills with daily lessons during your Residence Club stays.
The Four Seasons tennis facility, managed by Peter Burwash International, includes two hard courts and two synthetic grass courts – all illuminated for night play. A player match-up system is perfect for anyone looking for a singles or doubles match.
As a Residence Club owner, you benefit from a variety of specialised services – promising to create a lifetime of carefree and fully customised Four Seasons vacations.
- Four Seasons Owner Services is available to assist in reserving time for your Residence Club vacations.
- A Pre-Arrival Specialist will contact you at least a month before you arrive to help you plan activities and get the most out of your stay – by making restaurant reservations, booking golf tee times and spa appointments, and arranging day trips.
- Check-in to your villa at any hour – owner registration is available around the clock in the Resort lobby.
- 24-hour Four Seasons Concierge will help you plan activities while you are in-residence.
- Daily Club Refresh housekeeping provides cleaning of the villa, including making beds and replacing towels.
- Year-round Four Seasons maintenance gives confidence and peace of mind.
- Grocery Stocking Services can fill your villa’s refrigerator and pantry at any time during your stay.
- In-Villa Dining is available around the clock, or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a meal for your friends and family.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services are available – in addition to the laundry facilities included within your villa.
- Personal Storage Services allow you to leave behind small personal possessions, such as golf clubs, diving gear, photos and clothing.
- Full housekeeping service includes the changing of all bedding and linens.
- Business support services provide complete professional assistance.
Whether you have a newborn, a toddler or a teenager, Four Seasons Residence Club Punta Mita makes a wonderful home for your family. Four Seasons staff will make sure your children always feel warmly welcomed.
- The Kids For All Seasons programme for children between the ages of 5 and 12 provides professionally supervised care, while parents enjoy privacy and peace of mind. Indoor and outdoor activities include Mexican art making, Spanish lessons, shell collecting and hiking. A special outdoor area, exclusively for little ones, features a jungle gym and wading pool.
- The Nunutzi Games Room is a casual meeting place, giving teens a place to make friends while enjoying state-of-the-art video games, ping pong, billiards, air hockey, foosball and a large-screen TV. Supervised activities include scuba lessons and other water sports, golf, visits to the nearby native ruins, beach volleyball, bonfires and movie nights.
- The Punta Mita Cultural Centre, located in the Resort lobby, provides a fascinating place to learn about the region, its people and its history.
- Babysitting services can be arranged by the Concierge.
- Four Seasons Concierge is always on hand to offer suggestions for family activities and to help plan age-appropriate day trips.