Four Seasons Residence Club Jackson Hole Services and Amenities
Look forward to a lifetime of unforgettable Four Seasons vacations – in the comfort and convenience of your vacation home. Dedicated Four Seasons staff members are always on hand to provide assistance, while acclaimed amenities await your enjoyment.
With access to the amenities of Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole, your days and nights can be as active or as leisurely as you wish. Savour the peaceful seclusion and privacy, then enjoy the abundant options of Four Seasons restaurants, spa, fitness centre and swimming pool – just steps from your vacation home.
After a day of activity in the great outdoors, come home to great dining. Whether you’re in the mood for casual relaxation or an elegant celebration, Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole offers a choice of excellent restaurants – steps from your residence.
- Westbank Grill is the warm and rustic main restaurant, featuring indoor and outdoor seating with prime slope-side views. Enjoy the flavours and ingredients of the American West, with particular emphasis on seasonal selections of grilled meat, game and fish.
- The Peak is a comfortable café/après-ski bar, directly accessible from the slopes. Unwind beside indoor or outdoor fireplaces – warming up with a hot chocolate or enjoying informal American fare.
- The Lobby Lounge – known as the Resort’s living room – is an intimate and comfortable bar and restaurant with a sleek Western look. Choose from a selection of light meals and refreshments.
Eating at home can be just as pleasurable as eating out. In-Residence Dining delivers exquisite Four Seasons cuisine to the comfort of your vacation home – at any hour you wish. Or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a special meal for your family and friends.
Re-energise in the alpine-inspired spa of Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole – a 11,685-square-foot (1,085-square-metre), full-service facility, designed to capture the natural serenity of the mountain wilderness. At the end of a long day of skiing or hiking, enjoy a soothing massage or skin-care treatment that reflects the region’s local traditions. Specialties include the hawthorn and mallow body glow and the alpine berry body ritual. Afterwards, the salon can make you look as wonderful as you feel.
Beneath the wide Wyoming sky, swim outdoors year round in the heated, 75-foot (23-metre) pool, or relax in the three outdoor hot-spring-style whirlpools.
In summer, as you laze on the landscaped deck, enjoy cool refreshments and dedicated Four Seasons service. During winter months, attendants bring heated towels and robes, warm peppermint-scented face cloths, as well as complimentary hot chocolate and s'mores.
The Four Seasons fitness facility has certified trainers to help you get the most out of your workout. State-of-the-art equipment includes free weights, treadmills, elliptical trainers and stationary bicycles, while a variety of complimentary fitness classes are offered in the aerobics room. After your workout, relax in the steam room, whirlpool or cold plunge pool.
In addition to the services and amenities at the Resort, as a Residence Club owner, you benefit from a variety of specialised services – promising to create a lifetime of carefree and fully customised Four Seasons vacations.
- The Four Seasons Owner Services team is available by phone each weekday to assist in reserving time for your Residence Club vacations.
- A Pre-Arrival Specialist will contact you at least a month before you arrive to help you plan activities to get the most out of your stay – by making restaurant reservations, booking spa appointments and arranging day trips.
- Check-in to your residence at any hour – owner registration is available around the clock in the Resort lobby.
- 24-hour Four Seasons Concierge will help you plan activities while in-residence.
- The Resort Ski Concierge is available to tune equipment, book lift tickets and arrange ski lessons.
- Daily Club Refresh housekeeping provides cleaning of the residence, including making beds and replacing towels.
- Full signing privileges at all Resort restaurants and amenities help to make your vacation easy and carefree.
- Valet parking and bell attendants streamline every arrival.
- Year-round Four Seasons maintenance gives confidence and peace of mind.
- In-Residence Dining is available around the clock, or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a meal for your friends and family.
- Grocery Stocking Services can fill your home’s refrigerator and pantry with your favourite foods – in advance of your arrival or at any time during your stay.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services are available – in addition to the laundry facilities included within your residence.
- Personal Storage Services allow you to leave behind small personal possessions, such as ski and fishing equipment, photos and clothing. Upon your return, all the items will be placed in your residence just as you left them.
- Full housekeeping services include the changing of all bedding and linens.
- Business Support Services provide complete professional assistance.
Families feel right at home at Four Seasons Residence Club Jackson Hole. Fun-filled activities – both on site and nearby – inspire excitement at all times of year.
- The nearby Kids Ranch, operated by Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, offers many programmes for children between the ages of 6 months and 17 years, including ski lessons, games and excursions.
- The Resort's Kids Club is a special lounge where teens can enjoy playing pool, foosball and computer games, or they can watch their favourite shows on a large-screen TV.
- Babies’ needs are met with complimentary childproofing items and Four Seasons infant supplies, including cribs, strollers, and baby toiletries upon request.
- Babysitting services can be arranged.
- Four Seasons Concierge is always on hand to offer suggestions for family activities and to help plan age-appropriate day trips.