Four Seasons Residence Clubs Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo Resort Amenities
Services and Amenities
Look forward to a lifetime of unforgettable Four Seasons vacations – in the comfort and convenience of your vacation home. Dedicated Four Seasons staff members are always on hand to provide assistance, while acclaimed amenities await your enjoyment.
With access to the amenities of Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica, your days and nights can be as active or as leisurely as you wish. Savour the peaceful seclusion and privacy, then enjoy the abundant options of Four Seasons restaurants, spa, golf course, tennis courts and swimming pools – just steps from your Residence Clubs villa.
Just steps from your Residence Club, you’ll find an exceptional variety of dining options, which brings creativity and inspiration to every meal. Distinctive Four Seasons settings celebrate the beauty of Peninsula Papagayo with open-air seating and views of the Pacific.
- Cena Sociale – Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar, the Resort’s signature restaurant, features evening dining with locally sourced Italian specialties, fresh seafood and heart-stopping sunsets.
- Sol y Sombra Market and Seafood Grill offers a casual and light locally inspired fare, with al fresco options and indoor seating, open all day.
- Tico’s open-air bar offers cozy seating, light meals and refreshing cocktails – with live music in the evenings.
- Caracol at the golf clubhouse serves delectable steakhouse dinners and mouth-watering cocktails, complete with endless skies perfect for stargazing.
Eating at home can be just as pleasurable as eating out. In-Villa Dining delivers exquisite Four Seasons cuisine to the comfort of your villa – at any hour you wish. Or have a Four Seasons chef come to your kitchen to custom-cater a special meal.
Live your dream and golf every day. As a Residence Club owner, you enjoy access to preferred tee times at the gorgeous Four Seasons Golf Club Costa Rica, boasting views of the Pacific Ocean and Culebra Bay from 14 of its 18 holes. With 6,788 yards, this par-72 course was designed by Arnold Palmer to provide endless challenge and inspiration.
Four Seasons facilities include a driving range and putting green, along with a dramatic clubhouse, which houses a pro shop, elegant locker rooms and the ocean-view restaurant Caracol. Golf instruction and club rentals are also available.
As a Residence Club owner, relaxing with a facial, massage or body treatment can be part of your daily routine. In tune with the natural wonders of Costa Rica, many Four Seasons spa therapies use indigenous ingredients, such as mineral-rich rainforest muds taken from the nearby Osa Peninsula.
Capturing the essence of Costa Rica, the Spa’s facilities include eight massage rooms, seven wet treatment rooms with showers and four facial treatment rooms. Hair and salon services are available, and the plunge pools, steam rooms and saunas are free to enjoy, even without an appointment.
Pools and Beaches
Sip a cool drink while relaxing on a comfortable chaise longue – whether by the pool or on your choice of two golden sand beaches, merely steps apart on either side of the property’s narrow isthmus. Your enjoyment is complemented by attentive Four Seasons service, bringing complimentary bottled water, Evian spritzes, chilled towels and delicious icy treats.
- Lush landscaping surrounds the expansive freshwater main pool – with two smaller pools on either side and a nearby whirlpool.
- Children will enjoy the shallow, beach-style entrance of their own swimming pool, while parents can keep a watchful eye from chaises longues in the shade.
- On the Pacific side, Playa Virador is the quiet beach, while Playa Blanca, on the Culebra Bay side, offers sheltered waters for swimming and non-motorized water sports.
- On-site water sport activities include scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, sailing, sea kayaking, windsurfing, fishing and boat tours.
Keep up your exercise routine in the Resort's spacious, state-of-the-art Fitness Centre. Work out with a range of cardio- and resistance-training machines, as well as inspiring fitness classes. Personal trainers are on hand for guidance and motivation. Afterwards, relax in the steam rooms and hot and cold plunge pools, and enjoy the luxurious locker rooms.
If you love tennis, you can make it an essential part of your Residence Clubs lifestyle. Four Seasons provides extensive facilities, located nearby at the golf clubhouse. Choose from four courts with Har-Tru clay-like surfaces.
Professional instruction and player matching services are managed by the world-renowned Peter Burwash International. Complimentary shoes for men and women are available upon request. Equipment and tennis accessories are available in the pro shop.