Four Seasons Private Residences Seattle Location
Your Life in Seattle
Here, in the cultural and business core of a city full of energy, activity and choices, it’s easy to stay connected, up-to-date and involved. To take in a play, a symphony or opera, an art or glassworks exhibit, a ball game or a jazz concert. To try that new bistro. To take the dog for a bayside walk. Or to do nothing at all but sit on your terrace with a good book, a great glass of wine and watch the city lights or the sun set on the Olympic Mountains and Elliott Bay.
Seattle – It's All Here
Centrally located in Seattle’s cultural, retail and entertainment core, Four Seasons Private Residences puts the city’s best at your doorstep. World-class cultural venues. Top-rated culinary experiences. The finest retail purveyors of goods and services. Professional sports teams. A lively waterfront. Eclectic neighbourhoods. A boating paradise. Vibrant art and music scenes. And much, much more.
Walking distance from your residence…
- Pike Place Public Market
- Seattle Art Museum
- Benaroya Symphony Hall
- Seattle Aquarium
- The Waterfront Park
- Washington State Ferry Terminal
- Bell Street Pier and Harbor Marina
- Upscale Shopping District & Pacific Place – home to Tiffany, Cartier, Barney’s New York and more
- Nordstrom flagship store
- Belltown and Pioneer Square neighbourhoods
And just a short cab ride away…
- Seattle Center
- McCaw Hall and Opera House
- Seattle Repertory Theatre
- Space Needle
- Pacific Science Center
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- CenturyLinkand Safeco Fields – home to pro football, baseball and soccer teams, and the site of concerts and events
A Recreational Bounty Nearby
Seattle is the gateway to the magnificent Northwest and its year-round activities are within easy reach. Your Private Residence Concierge can direct you or help arrange excursions to some of the region’s most picturesque, exhilarating or relaxing destinations.
- Ferry to Bainbridge or other nearby islands
- Explore the flora and fauna of the vast Washington Park Arboretum
- Hike, kayak, cycle and mountain bike in Discovery Park, Tiger Mountain, Lake Union or one of the many trails just a short drive from the city
- Taste your way through well-known and boutique Washington State wineries
- Picnic at picturesque Snoqualmie Falls
- Downhill and cross-country skiing is just an hour’s drive away
- Take a floatplane to the beautiful San Juan Islands
- Sail on Elliott Bay/Puget Sound
See just how close Seattle’s many cultural, shopping, dining and recreational venues are to your Private Residence front door.
Download and print the neighbourhood map using the link below.