Four Seasons Private Villas Punta Mita, Mexico Services and Amenities
As a Four Seasons Private Villas owner you’re invited to enjoy a lifestyle as only Four Seasons provides.
Hospitality considerations traditionally reserved only for guests of Four Seasons can be yours, including the attentive services of Four Seasons staff and access to acclaimed amenities.
Private Villas Services
Four Seasons Private Villas owners can look forward to experiencing the services associated with Four Seasons.
These services include:
- Check-in to your villa at any hour – owner registration is available around the clock in the Resort lobby.
- Four Seasons Private Villas Year-Round Maintenance
- Folio Establishment
- Arrival Reception
- Concierge Services
- Cable TV Access
- Spa Facilities and Fitness Access, upon prior reservation
- Resort Restaurants, with prior reservation
In addition to the above services, owners have the option of selecting from among the following upgraded services, for which appropriate charges apply.
- Pre-arrival grocery provisioning
- Pre-arrival activities planning
- Interior Maintenance Services
- Residential Housekeeping Services
- Residential Laundry
- Valet Parking
- Limousine/Transportation Services, through the Concierge, charged at prevailing rates
- Newspaper Delivery
- Internet Access
- In-Villa Dining
- Business Services, the same as those made available to Resort guests
- Pet Care Services
- In-Villa dining is available around the clock, or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a meal for your friends and family.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services are available – in addition to the laundry facilities included within your villa.
- Personal Storage Services allow you to leave behind small personal possessions, such as golf clubs, diving gear, photos and clothing.
Villa owners enjoy a cherished ownership experience as well as the personalized service and thoughtful amenities of a world-class hotel.
As a complement to Four Seasons Concierge, villa owners can also enhance their stay through the services of the Punta Mita Residential Concierge.
Dining is always a pleasure at Four Seasons, whether casual or elegant—and open-air seating with a Pacific Ocean view makes it all the more special.
- Aramara is the Resort’s signature restaurant, specializing in "Chino Latino" cuisine: a melting pot of Latin American and Asian culinary styles. The Terrace Bar offers al fresco cocktails and live music.
- Ketsi – an open-air café under a huge thatched roof – begins the day with a bountiful breakfast buffet, then focuses on regional Mexican and Californian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
- Bahia ocean grill, located on the beach, serves fresh fish, chicken and meats prepared on an open grill.
- The Lobby Lounge in the main building of the Resort offers a variety of cocktails and snacks in Chino Latino style.
- Nuna Pool Bar, next to the ocean-side Nuna pool, is popular for its raw bar and wide selection of ceviche.
- Tamai Pool Bar presents serene elegance with a spa-inspired menu. In the evening, whet your appetite with champagne and caviar.
- Tail of the Whale, at the golf clubhouse, is a shaded, open-air terrace – perfect for breakfast or lunch after a round of golf or a tennis match.
Dining in the comfort of your villa can be a very pleasurable culinary adventure—and a Four Seasons chef can custom-cater a memorable meal for your family and friends.
Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf
As a villa owner, you enjoy membership in Club Punta Mita, which invites play on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. This stunning par-72 course plays 7,014 yards from the tips and is defined by eight holes that border either the Pacific Ocean or Banderas Bay.
The course, which was voted #1 in the world in 2006 by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler, features the “Tail of the Whale”—an optional 19th hole. Golfers playing the unique par-3 hole tee off on the mainland in an attempt to reach the largest natural island green in the world 194 yards away.
Members welcome an attentive Four Seasons experience and socialize in the clubhouse, as well as the Tail of the Whale restaurant and bar. You’ll also find a pro shop, driving range, putting green and locker rooms.
When you’re looking to feel rejuvenated and refreshed, a visit to the Apuane Spa is a must. Meaning “stream of water,” Apuane is the perfect destination for tranquility. Enjoy an array of massages and wellness treatments that serve to relax, invigorate, detoxify and heal.
For a romantic couples experience, request the Apuana Suite, which features twin massage beds, a sun-drenched steam room, whirlpool, sauna, shower and private outdoor terrace. Salon services are available, and the locker rooms’ steam rooms and saunas are open for use, even without a spa appointment.
Pools and Beaches
As a villa owner, you’ll find the pools and long stretch of sandy beach quite inviting. Sip a cool drink or take an afternoon siesta on very comfortable chaises lounges. Dedicated Four Seasons attendants serve complimentary bottled water, and provide cooling facial sprays, chilled towels and delicious icy treats. They will even polish your sunglasses.
- Blending into the blue of the Pacific, the infinity-edge Nuna Pool is sought out for its captivating views of the beach and ocean. Float in the pool, or unwind in the heated whirlpool nearby. Shallow splashing areas are perfect for children.
- Very close to Nuna Pool awaits the quiet, adults-only Tamai pool complex, which features four individual pools: two main pools and two plunge pools. Ten private and luxurious cabanas are available for rental.
- Relax on an inner tube or noodle as the mild current of the Lazy River gently moves you along. This cool and refreshing "river" encircles the Oasis complex. A full-service bar is available nearby.
- Punta Mita’s pristine beaches inspire early morning swims, leisurely strolls in the surf and sandcastle building with the family. Choose an active day at Las Cuevas Beach, or relax at Las Manzanillas Beach, the Resort’s quiet beach.
- Complimentary beach activities and water sports include beach volleyball, sailboats, kayaking and snorkeling.
- The Punta Mita Residents’ Beach Club is a wonderful place to spend part, if not all, of your day. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, it features two pools, one for adults and one for children, as well as lunch and dinner dining options.
The Resort's air-conditioned Fitness Centre features a wide range of strength-training machines and free weights to help keep you fit. Cardiovascular equipment includes treadmills, stationary bicycles, stair steppers and elliptical cross-trainers. While exercising, you can watch your own personal TV or gaze outside to the garden patio. Four Seasons attendants will make your session more comfortable and enjoyable by offering you fresh towels and flavored waters. Follow your personal exercise regimen or start a new one with a personal trainer.
After your workout (or in lieu of it) visit the steam room or sauna in the luxurious men’s or women’s locker rooms, then freshen up with premium grooming and hair care products.