Four Seasons Resort Estates Nevis, West Indies Mahogany Hill Estate Home 1905
Named Sundowner for its colourful sunset views, this is a magnificent 536-square-metre (5,773-square-foot) furnished five-bedroom estate home. The 0.48-hectare (1.19-acre) grounds are landscaped for beauty and privacy, without obstructing the breathtaking panoramas over the sparkling Caribbean Sea, Robert Trent Jones II golf course and rooftops of Charlestown. From its position above the 13th fairway on the shoulders of Nevis Peak, Sundowner’s dramatic views extend all the way to the southern peninsula of St. Kitts and the twinkling lights of Basseterre. Yet the beach, restaurants, spa and sports facilities of Four Seasons Resort Nevis are only a 10-minute golf-cart ride away.
Please note there is a sale pending on this villa.
- Spacious great room, with its double-height ceiling, is appointed with Maitland-Smith furnishings and a custom bar with a limestone counter
- Master bedroom features a Ralph Lauren four-poster king bed, antique Chinese desk and armoire, and walk-in closets
- Designed for entertaining and relaxation, this home features custom-designed bar and surround-sound stereo, TV, CD/DVD system
- Large gourmet kitchen is fully equipped, right down to the formal dinner service for 12 by designer Laure Japy
- Wired for ADSL/Wi-Fi communications
- Poolside entertainment area accented by a tiled Sundowner wall mosaic and equipped with custom-made commercial wet bar with icemaker and fridge
- Infinity-edge heated pool measuring 3.7 metres by 7.3 metres (12 feet by 24 feet)
- Covered, open veranda of more than 93 square metres (1,000 square feet)
- Two-car carport
- Housekeeping and landscaping services
- Optional provisioning services
- Access to Four Seasons Resort Nevis facilities and services include 24-hour Concierge, fitness centre and optional Kids For All Seasons program
For further information on this residence, including pricing, please contact us.