Four Seasons Resort Estates Nevis, West Indies Mahogany Hill Estate Home 1905
Named Sundowner for its colourful sunset views, this is a magnificent 5,773-sq.-ft. (536-m2) furnished five-bedroom estate home. The 1.19-acre (0.48-hectare) grounds are landscaped for beauty and privacy, without obstructing the breathtaking panoramas over the sparkling Caribbean Sea, Robert Trent Jones II golf course and rooftops of Charlestown. From its position above the 13th Fairway on the shoulders of Mt. Nevis, Sundowner’s dramatic views extend all the way to the southern peninsula of St. Kitts and the twinkling lights of Basseterre. Yet, the beach, restaurants, spa and sports facilities of the Four Seasons resort are only a 10-minute golf-cart ride away.
Please note there is a sale pending on this villa.
- Spacious Great Room, with its double-height ceiling, is appointed with Maitland-Smith furnishings and a custom bar with a limestone counter
- Master bedroom features a Ralph Lauren four-poster king bed, antique Chinese desk and armoire, and walk-in closets
- Designed for entertaining and relaxation, it features custom-designed bar and surround-sound stereo, TV, CD/DVD system
- Large gourmet kitchen is fully equipped, right down to the formal dinner service for 12 by designer Laure Japy
- Wired for ADSL/wifi communications
- Poolside entertainment area accented by a tiled Sundowner wall mosaic and equipped with custom-made, commercial wet bar with icemaker and fridge
- Infinity-edge heated pool measuring 12’x 24’ (3.7 x 7.3 m)
- Covered, open verandah of over 1,000 sq. ft. (93 m 2)
- 2-car carport
- Housekeeping and landscaping services
- Optional provisioning services
- Access to Four Seasons Resort Nevis facilities and services include the 24-hour concierge service, fitness center and optional Kids for All Seasons programme
For further information on this residence, including pricing, please contact us.