Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
- Lecterns with light and sound control
- Overhead projectors, LCD colour display panels, slide projectors, video players
- Microphones, mixers, amplifiers
- Audio cassette players, CD players, reel-to-reel players
- Stands, carts, easels, flipcharts, laser pointers, speaker timers
- Personal computers and peripherals
- On-site technician
- Wired or wireless high-speed Internet and email access in meeting rooms
Music and Entertainment
Our conference service managers will be happy to assist with setting up any type of music or entertainment for your meeting.
Receiving and Maintenance
Please contact the receiving department or your conference service manager to make special arrangements for delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment.
Shipping of post-conference materials may be coordinated through your conference service manager.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room-temperature control and minor repairs.
Rocky Mountain Connections
PO Box 1466
Edwards, CO 81632
Telephone: 1 (970) 766-0040
Fax: 1 (970) 766-0060
2305 S. Ogden St.
Denver, Co 80210
Telephone: 1 (303) 330-9588
Destination Services Corporation
PO Box 3660
Avon, CO 81620
Telephone: 1 (970) 476-6565
Toll-Free: 1 (800) 372-7686
Fax: 1 (970) 476-6768
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback riding
- Snowboard lessons
- Cooking demonstrations with the chef
- Nutrition classes
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens tours
- Art gallery tours
- Snowshoe tours
Vail’s crisp air induces clearer thinking – enhanced by meticulous Four Seasons support – for a most satisfying conference at our alpine resort.
GMT -6 hours
English, Spanish, French, German
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through housekeeping.
8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Time and distance to shopping
The Resort is located within Vail Village, with shopping at your doorstep.