Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis is pleased to help customise itineraries for your group or party. Experience the best that St. Louis has to offer, with its abundance of museums, theatres, gourmet restaurants and dynamic nightlife. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Arrival at the Hotel
Four Seasons staff greet you at the airport and transfer you in a limousine to the Hotel, where you are welcomed by the Hotel Manager.
- Unwind beside the Hotel's pool.
- Enjoy a massage or rejuvenating body treatment at the Four Seasons Spa.
- Explore Lumière Place.
Savour views of the Mississippi River and Gateway Arch as you socialise at a reception in the Lounge Bar, followed by dinner at Cielo.
- A game of golf at nearby Gateway National Golf Club
- A walking tour of historic St. Louis
- A guided tour of the St. Louis Contemporary Art Museum
- A rejuvenating treatment at Four Seasons Spa
After pre-dinner drinks at the Hotel’s Lounge Bar, sample fine cuisine in one of St. Louis’ acclaimed restaurants.
- Tour the world-famous Anheuser-Busch brewery.
- Explore Forest Park, taking in one or more of its attractions.
- Learn gourmet cooking with a Four Seasons Chef.
- Visit Cathedral Basilica and view the world’s largest mosaic collection.
Head to Soulard, one of St. Louis' most historic and lively neighbourhoods. Steeped in French influence, you will find excellent Creole cuisine, beautiful architecture and some of the most electrifying live music that the city has to offer.