Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- 190 Orchard Boulevard, 248646 Singapore, Singapore
- Tel. (65) 6734-1110
- Fax. (65) 6733-0682
- View The Map
Services & Amenities
- Spa with men’s and women’s saunas and steam rooms
- Four tennis courts
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Multiple dining options
- 24-hour business services
- Babysitting services
- Early morning coffee, tea and pastries in the Living Room
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Multilingual Concierge
- See All Services & Amenities
Fourth Night Free
Make your visit to Singapore last even longer – stay with us for three nights and receive a complimentary fourth night to continue exploring the very best of the city.
Mid-Autumn Festival 2017
Celebrate the brightest moon of the year with handcrafted, delicious mooncakes by Jiang-Nan Chun from September 6 to October 4.
Mark that special milestone in life with a momentous celebration at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore.
- In-room internet access
- Welcome amenities and in-room amenities for our younger guests
- On-site 24-hour fitness centre
- 24-hour Business Centre
- Hot beverage with morning wake-up calls
- Daily local newspaper
- Morning coffee tea and breakfast pastries at the Living Room
- Overnight shoeshine services
- DVD and game console
- Exclusive personal styling/shopper’s service in conjunction with Club 21
- See All Services and Amenities
Things to do in Singapore
Concierge Recommends: Singapore
The Chef Concierge and staff at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore share travel tips and suggestions to help make your stay a memorable one.
A Weekend in Singapore
Whether you’re extending a business trip or passing through on a two-day holiday, make the most of your stay with this insider guide.
Within Walking Distance
Botanical gardens, luxury boutiques, gourmet restaurants—some of the city’s best attractions are just steps from your door.
Known as a central hub for modern Asian finance and industry, Singapore also boasts a rich and diverse cultural tapestry. The island's exotic mix of Chinese, Indian and Malay ethnicities and British colonial influences make for a fun, fascinating visit.
- Unique Island Excursions From snorkelling in pristine seas to fishing, turtle-watching and picnicking See The Story
There is a 10% service charge applied to all Rooms, Food & Beverages, Spa, Internet, Business centre services, etc. Contact the Hotel for details. Images on this page are for reference only.