We can help customise itineraries for your group or party in the sun-drenched Sonoran Desert. Explore majestic Pinnacle Peak, plan events at its cooling foothills or simply enjoy the exotic desert scenery. The following is a sample group itinerary. We invite you to discuss your needs with us.
Arrival at Resort
After arrival, relax and refresh
- Enjoy head-to-toe pampering at the Spa.
- Work out in the Fitness Centre.
- Take a dip in the Resort's bi-level pool.
- Play a game of tennis.
- Enjoy a self-guided nature walk in the desert.
- Relax in the hospitality suite, a two-bedroom luxury suite offering a full bar, snacks and hors d'oeuvres.
Enjoy a Southwestern-style buffet dinner on Fountain Terrace, Ironwood Terrace or Troon Lawn. The evening features Native American artisans, a Southwestern guitarist and a Native American flute player.
Start the day privately in your casita room, or take in the fresh air and views from the patios or lawns at Crescent Moon restaurant. Later, enjoy lunch in Saguaro Blossom or Crescent Moon. Gourmet boxed lunches are available for off-site activities.
- Play golf or hike on Pinnacle Peak Trail.
- Tour the desert in a Jeep.
- Take on hot-air ballooning, river rafting or kayaking.
- Go horseback riding or mountain biking.
- Join a gourmet cooking class.
- Tour Taliesin West.
- Shop at Scottsdale's el Pedregal, Kierland Commons or Fashion Square.
- Visit the Heard Museum.
- Other activities include: ATV excursion, racecar driving, cattle drive, trap and skeet, tour of artists’ studios, orienteering, mountain biking.
- Dine at the Resort's Talavera, featuring contemporary American cuisine.
- Explore Scottsdale's local eateries: The Painted Horse (American), Sassi (upscale northern Italian).
Start the day privately in your Casita Room, or take in the fresh air and views from the patio at Crescent Moon. Later, enjoy lunch in Saguaro Blossom or Crescent Moon. Gourmet boxed lunches are available for off-site activities.
- Soar via sailplane over the Arizona landscape or seek a adrenaline rush at Bob Bondurant's High Performance School of Driving or F1 Race Factory.
- Red rocks and beyond - Set off for the splendour of Sedona; a tour guide narrates en route.
- Take the nationally recognised Pink Jeep Tour and have lunch at the stunning Enchantment Resort, or creekside at L’Auberge; spend the afternoon shopping.
- Embark on an unforgettable day trip to the Grand Canyon via chartered plane; a sumptuous lunch is included.
- Soar via sailplane over the Arizona landscape; or seek an adrenaline rush at Bob Bondurant’s High Performance School of Driving or F1 Race Factory.
Allow us to create a night to be remembered in one of our special off-site settings. From desert cookout casual to the mystery of a Moroccan Arabian Night, the evening will entice and impress.
Start the day privately in your Casita Room, or take in the fresh air and views from the patios or lawns at Crescent Moon restaurant. Later, enjoy lunch in Saguaro Blossom or Crescent Moon. Gourmet boxed lunches are available for off-site activities.
- Golf or Spa: Fore–warned! Guests will rave about a shotgun tournament at the scenic Troon North Golf Club or be rendered speechless after a soothing day enjoying the Simple Solitude spa package. The best of both: Golfers can take advantage of our specialty golfer’s massage after their round.
A tasteful farewell reception, with the sun setting behind purple mountain majesty. Dinner follows in the spacious ballroom. Guests enjoy after-dinner drinks and cordials with dessert. Enjoy the night sky with a knowledgeable astronomer pointing out the sights, and be entertained by a cigar roller, on the Ironwood Terrace, Fountain Terrace or Troon Lawn.
Guests are bid farewell with a gourmet boxed continental breakfast for those with early departures, or a gourmet boxed lunch for those with more leisurely departures. As always, guests may prefer to enjoy the comfort and privacy of their Casita Room, and In-Room dining from Saguaro Blossom or Crescent Moon.