Planning your weekend getaway? Stay between June 16 and December 23, 2014, and your third...
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting or conference goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced Four Seasons support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita can accommodate banquets, private receptions and indoor meetings, or outdoor events on the beautiful grounds of our pristine oceanfront setting just 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. The 243-square-metre (2,616-square-foot) ballroom can be adapted equally well for state-of-the-art staging and audiovisual productions as for sophisticated social occasions.
For creative themed events, elaborate formal receptions or casual beach barbecues, Four Seasons service can help you create unforgettable moments, highlighted by superb cuisine.
GMT -6 hours
Central Standard Time
Spanish is the main language.
Services are also offered in English.
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Monday to Sunday:
8:30 am to 9:00 pm
Monday to Sunday:
8:30 am to 6:00 pm
An audiovisual company is on contract with the Resort to supply audiovisual equipment and technicians.
Available equipment includes:
- All format video players/recorders (PAL, SECAM, NTSC, 3/4'')
- Dedicated telephone lines (on request)
- Lighting systems
- Multi-image dissolve units and programmers
- Personal computers and printers
- Simultaneous translations
- Sound systems, audio cassette recorders and microphones
- Staging run pipe and drapes
- Video cameras, Super VHS, Mini DB
- Video/data, overhead and slide projectors, laser pointers
- Wired or wireless Internet access in meeting rooms
Music and entertainment
Our conference services manager will be happy to arrange any type of music or entertainment.
Receiving and maintenance
All packages should be sent to the attention of a group's name and its conference services manager. They will be stored in a separate conference storage area. Limited space is available for the storage of large items. Please time shipping to the date of your arrival. Please request special shipping instructions for clearing customs without unnecessary delays. It is recommended that group items be shipped with the assistance of a customs broker. An administration charge of USD 500.00 will apply in the event the hotel is requested to aid in the release of items not shipped through a customs broker.
Please contact your conference services manager for special arrangements for delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment.
Shipping of post-conference materials may be coordinated through your conference services manager.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
Destination management companies
Please contact your conference services manager for a current list of destination management companies.
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
Special arrangements can be made for clients to purchase welcome amenities for their VIP guests, including a large selection of gold or silver jewellery, exquisite Puerto Vallarta area handicrafts, and books on Mexico. A variety of other welcome amenities are also available for purchase:
- Assorted local and imported cheeses with crackers and freshly baked baguette
- Traditional sweet empanadas and cold champurrado
- Selection of finest Mexican candies
- Fruit ate and cheese
- Dried fruit and nuts
- Coconut delights
- Guacamole with bottle of tequila
- Margarita or Mexican beer
- Mexican beers and snacks
- Champagne Rose Vanilla
- Amenities for children or teenagers
- Selection of finger sandwiches for late arrival
- Aramara sesame sticks with mango chutney
- Selection of traditional red and green salsas served with requeson and tostadas
- Bahia tapas sampler
- Special coffee rice pudding and a CD of Gonzalo's beautiful guitar music
- Beach bag, hat, sunscreen and favourite magazines
- Chocolate madness
- Cookies in a box
The Resort offers many activities to interest the spouses of meeting participants.
- Bird watching
- Cooking classes
- Deep sea fishing
- Golf tournament
- Horseback riding
- Nature trails hiking
- Tennis tournament
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Yoga class
- All-terrain vehicle – trip to Sayulita
- Canopy tours
- Eco-tour to Sierra Madre
- One-day trip to the Tequila region
- San Sebastian tour
- Shopping in downtown Vallarta
- Snorkelling tour
- Sunset sailing
We are pleased to help arrange appropriate activities for visiting families.