Central Park Suite with Terrace
We're sorry, New York does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (212) 758-5700 for assistance.
The Four Seasons Hotel designed by I.M. Pei has a classic elegance that transcends time with its opulent art deco lobby and Onyx ceiling. 100% renovated with panoramic views of Central Park, our Central Park Suites With Terraces rise above the city and provide some of the finest views on Billionaire's Row. Oversized windows that open and view in 2 different directions, provides dramatic views of Central Park, the Hudson River, the East River, and the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy and relax on your private, landscaped walkout terrace with outdoor furniture. Each Central Park Suite With Terrace includes a separate living room and showcases residential custom furnishings such as a handmade king-sized lighted pedestal bed, a custom made oversized cerused oak executive desk, Japanese tamo ash furniture and a separate makeup area finished in English Sycamore with custom mirrors and seating. Rare Italian marble is used throughout the bathroom. Central Park Suites With Terraces feature Bvlgari amenities, large walk in closets finished in English Sycamore, ziggurat ceilings with variable lighting, custom made Tai Ping 100% wool carpets and English Sycamore wood paneling throughout. State-of-the-art technologies include Curved 65-inch and Curved 55-inch HD televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Why You'll Love It
New York City
• New York City - Capital of the World
• Located between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue on Billionaire's Row
• Steps away from world-class stores, art galleries, museums and restaurants of Park Ave., Madison Ave. and Fifth Ave.
• King-sized lighted pedestal bed
• Custom made oversized cerused oak executive desk
• Breccia Oniciata marble throughout bathroom
• Deep soaking tub that fills in 2 minutes
• Separate glass-enclosed shower
• Mirror TV in bathroom
• Bvlgari amenities
• Separate makeup area finished in English Sycamore with custom mirrors and seating
• Large walk in closets finished in English Sycamore
• Bespoke luxury fabrics
• Ziggurat ceilings with variable lighting
• Oversized windows that view in 2 different directions
• English Sycamore wood paneling throughout
• Tai Ping 100% wool carpets
• 65” Curved HDTV and 55” Curved HDTV
Everything Right Here
• The most spacious and sophisticated Suites in New York City
• Unlimited use of Health Club and Fitness Center
• Ty Bar
• Garden Restaurant
• State-of-the-art event space and meeting rooms
• Complimentary premium Wi-Fi
• Premier shopping at exclusive boutiques in the hotel lobby
• World renowned L. Raphael Genève Spa
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Rooms/floors for non-smokers
- Babysitting services
Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 pm. Cancellations for a hotel room reservation must be received before 6:00 pm prior to the expected day of arrival.
Families can be accommodated in connecting rooms and/or suites – we recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements. Four Seasons Hotel New York is a non-smoking hotel.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after 6:00 pm). If a room is not available, we will arrange your accommodation in another hotel at our expense, and provide transportation to and from the Four Seasons Hotel as reasonable. All reservations made through the web site must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Certain arrival dates and rates may require a deposit. Please check for full deposit requirements at time of booking.
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received before
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, Discover Card, En Route, JCB
Four Seasons Hotel New York charges no additional fee for children 17 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 17 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
- Complimentary welcome amenity
- Premium Wi-Fi access for up to four devices
- Use of the Rolls-Royce courtesy car within 12 block radius (Drop off only and on demand. Based on availability)
- Unlimited use of Health Club, including steam and sauna
- Daily newspaper
- Coffee service, in the lobby, for early risers. (The service is provided, daily, from 5:00 am to 8:00 am)
- Twice daily, Housekeeping services with evening turn-down service
- Shoe shining services, on demand
- Toiletry kit, upon request
- 24-hour business services
- Expedited check-in & checkout, dining reservations and Concierge services courtesy of the Four Seasons App