Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced Four Seasons support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami can host a spectrum of events, from small board meetings or social gatherings to large conferences, galas and weddings – set apart in a distraction-free environment on the sixth floor. The 14,931 square feet (1,386 square metres) of spectacular function space is grouped around the atrium courtyard, featuring a sunny promenade and glass-walled walkway.
Most rooms have full walls of windows, offering plentiful natural light and perspectives of the city or the striking water wall. The 5,830-square-foot (542-square-metre) Grand Ballroom can be divided in half for flexibility. All function spaces benefit from the latest audiovisual technology and services, lighting, staging capabilities and high-speed Internet access.
Multilingual support is provided by experienced event planners, a 24-hour business centre and concierge staff. To create a fine dining experience, even at the banquet table, catered events enjoy the same unparalleled level of service and cuisine as the Four Seasons restaurants.
Audiovisual services play an important role in the overall success of your event. Our partner, Swank Audio Visuals, maintains an office on property and offers the technical expertise and equipment necessary to flawlessly deliver a spectacular event. Their services include, but are not be limited to:
- Experienced staff and professional technicians
- 3D designs and on-site renderings through SwankDraw
- Event consultation and show supervision
- LED, decorative and intelligent lighting
- Superior sound systems
- Video conferencing, webcasting and event archiving
- Technical and creative set design
- Computer data display
- Projection specialists
- Audio and video recording and duplicating
Menus and Catering
Four Seasons Hotel Miami offers a wide selection of food and beverage choices to make your event special. Our chefs blend the best of international cuisine with Latin flair to create event menus that hold the promise of delight in every bite.
Found in the heart of Miami's business district, the Hotel satisfies the most advanced presentation and communication needs – with exceptional meeting space, advanced technology and intuitive service.
GMT -5 hours
Eastern Standard Time
English is the primary language, while Spanish is widely spoken.
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Monday to Saturday:
10:00 am to 9:00 pm
11:00am to 6:00pm
Monday to Friday:
8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Time and distance to city centre
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is just blocks from the city centre.
Time and distance to shopping
5 minutes/1.52 miles/2.44 kilometres
10 minutes/4.45 miles/7.16 kilometres
Mary Brickell Village:
2 minutes/0.5 miles/0.8 kilometres
Village of Merrick Park:
15 minutes/4.45 miles/7.16 kilometres
Lincoln Road Mall:
20 minutes/6.53 miles/10.51 kilometres
Time and distance to financial district
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is located in the financial district.
Music and entertainment
Conference planners will be pleased to assist with setting up any type of music or entertainment for your meeting.
Receiving and maintenance
The Hotel features a full-service shipping and receiving office. Easy access is available on the lower level of the Hotel. There is a dedicated receiving manager on site to facilitate the acceptance of materials for conference planners. All packages should be sent to the attention of a group's name and its conference service manager. They will be stored in a separate conference storage area. Limited space is available for the storage of large items. Please time shipping to the date of your arrival.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
Destination management companies
Your conference services manager can help accommodate your group’s special requests. For detailed information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami offers a variety of activities that will interest the spouses of meeting participants, and the Concierge will provide detailed information on specially tailored spouse programs.
- Customized day of fitness and beauty
- Individual private spa treatment
- Personal training sessions
- Pilates and yoga classes
- Salsa classes
- Cooking classes
- Visit Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Recreation Area for swimming or kayaking
- Take a trip to Key Biscayne for biking or hiking
- Spend a day shopping at the Mary Brickell Village, located just a few blocks from the Hotel
- Visit Miami Seaquarium to swim with the dolphins and meet a host of other fascinating sea creatures
- Visit Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, a lavish Italian Renaissance-style palace that is still maintained in its original condition
- In Coral Gables, stroll and shop at Village of Merrick Park, featuring a wide assortment of high-end stores in a tropical garden setting
- Spend a day exploring the historic Art Deco District in South Beach
- Relax all day at our two acre pool terrace
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the beach in South Beach, one of South Florida's most inviting Atlantic coast beaches
Four Seasons Hotel Miami offers a perfect base for families visiting the area, and always extends an especially warm welcome to its young guests, beginning with a special amenity upon arrival.
The Concierge can suggest and arrange activities that will create special memories for the entire family. Possibilities range from a visit to the Miami Museum of Science & Space Transit Planetarium to the Miami Seaquarium, Monkey Jungle, Jungle Island or Miami Metrozoo.