"Maile" Presidential Three-Bedroom Suite
On our penthouse seventh floor, the three-bedroom Maile Presidential Suite is a spectacular alternative to a luxury rental villa in Maui. Enjoy indoor and outdoor living with jaw-dropping 180-degree views of the ocean, beach and resort. This three-bedroom Maui vacation home is a favourite among CEOs, celebrities and the international elite.
In our best Maui hotel suite, the expansive great room combines areas for conversation, dining and entertainment, along with a butler’s kitchen for serving cocktails or meals. The sun-filled master bedroom includes a dressing area, a showpiece tub, and a private cedar sauna. Two additional bedrooms each include a lavish bathroom, extra closet space and panoramic ocean views. Rivalling any Maui vacation villa or oceanfront estate home, this three-bedroom suite provides an unparalleled experience of Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea.
3D Floor Plan
We're sorry, Maui does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (808) 874-8000 for assistance.
On-Site Reservation Specialists
Call +1 (800) 334-6284 (or +1 (808) 874-8000 for callers outside of North America) to reserve your stay. Maui-based agents offer local insights and ensure special needs and preferences are accommodated.
Immerse Yourself in Oceanfront Suites
Enter the world of oceanfront residential living at its finest, with the prime placement of our suites on some of the most coveted real estate in the world.
Your Own Personal Assistant
Suite guests comes with the services of a dedicated Guest Experience Manager and her team. Acting as a Personal Assistant to suite guests, she can do everything from dinner reservations to tee times. But what sets us apart is her resourcefulness and ability to create once-in-a-lifetime "bucket list" experiences that are customized to you and your interests.
Why You'll Love It
- Your own dedicated, on-site personal assistant. Dedicated to Presidential Suite guests and specialising in personalised experiences, allow her team to coordinate dining events and activities, such as Unforgettable Experiences
- Private Chef dinner experience once during your stay, for all guests registered to the suite
- Complimentary private consultation with spa professionals, including “Wellness Your Way” expert Dr. Mark Emerson.
Like a Luxury Maui Villa
- Top-floor views extending to the neighbouring islands of Kaho’olawe, Lana’i and Molokini
- Five separate lanai for outdoor lounging and dining
- Spacious living room with dining table for eight
- Full-size private dry sauna off the master bedroom
- Butler’s kitchen equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, espresso machine, and a blender/juicer
- Convenient for Four Seasons staff serving cocktails or meals
- Personalised premium bar, stocked with whatever you wish
- Personalised welcome amenities
- Daily “Breakfast Your Way” in DUO Restaurant or in the privacy and comfort of your suite, covered for all registered suite guests
- Three pre-reserved cabanas at the Fountain Pool
- 50-minute massage for each adult
- Unlimited laundry throughout your stay
- Tropical flower arrangements
- Chef’s choice of nightly amenities
- Flat-screen TVs, each with a Blu-ray/DVD player and Apple TV
- Dish Network and on-demand movies
- Xbox 360 and an iPad
- Fully integrated Sonos sound system
- Round-trip airport transfers in a private SUV or eco-friendly Tesla
- Special service for private jets, including planeside pickup on the private jet tarmac
- Separate van for luggage, if required
- Usage of a rental car (luxury sedan, or seven-passenger mini-van) for the duration of the stay
- Overnight valet parking
Serenity Pool Exclusively Yours
Worthy of your bucket list, enjoy exclusive use of our spectacular Serenity Pool for an unparalleled private dinner experience. Swim in the infinity edge pool over looking the twinkling lights of neighboring islands, soak in the bubbling hot tubs with the finest champagne, and dine under the Maui stars.
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Babysitting services
Families can be accommodated in luxury suites and, in some cases, through connecting standard guest rooms. Most hotel rooms and suites offer an optional, full-sized sofabed in the living area. In accordance with Hawaii state law, Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea offers a smoke-free stay. Please note that smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, on guest room patios or terraces and in restaurants, lounges, pools and other public areas. For your convenience, there are designated smoking areas.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our comfortably furnished Aloha Suite, complete with televisions and shower facilities, available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card upon booking. A
two-night room and tax deposit, representing the first and last nights of
the stay, will be billed to the credit card at time of booking. Cancellations for a room reservation must be received 21 days prior to the expected day of arrival (30 days for specialty suites). If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Resort will retain the full deposit. Shortening the dates of stay within the cancellation period will result in a one-night penalty. If the departure date changes, resulting in a shortening of the guest's stay, the one-night penalty applies to the last night's deposit. Any material changes requested within the cancellation period are subject to approval by the resort. For further details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
Smoke-free hotel In compliance with Hawaii state law, we are a smoke-free hotel. Smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, guest room lanais, and public areas such as restaurants, lounges, pool deck and lawns. We appreciate your cooperation. Designated smoking areas are available throughout the property.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover Card, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Services & Amenities
always complimentary for all rooms and suites
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers
- Exclusive bath amenities by LATHER
- Choice of down or hypo-allergenic pillows and duvet
- Variety of daily programs
- Basic wireless Internet access
- Multi-device charger
- Flat-screen TV with full cable access and DVD player
- 24-hour full-menu In-Room Dining
- Private bar service
- Movies on demand
- Childcare services
- 58 cabanas across the Resort
- Outrigger canoe paddling program, weekdays
- Transportation to all destinations in Wailea
- Kids For All Seasons day camp
- Snorkel gear
- 24-hour access to cardio and fitness centre
- Twice-daily housekeeping with evening turndown service
- Welcome amenity
- Daily newspaper
- Tea/coffee maker
- Two bottles of water daily in refrigerator