The elegant 504-square-foot (46.8-square-metre) Library is perfect for small private meetings. It connects to a quaint lanai (balcony) which looks out onto the Pacific Ocean.
Why You'll Love It
The rich, dark wood furnishing, hardwood floors, leather chairs and antique books are reminisicent of an English study.
- Pefect for small meetings
- Connects to a lanai (balcony)
- Host a reception of up to 25
- Wired or wireless Internet access available
- High-tech AV equipment
- State-of-the-art conference facilities
|Occupancy||Up to 25 guests|
Wired or wireless, high-speed e-mail and Internet access
|Location||Lobby level of the main building|
11 x 4.3 m (36 x 14 ft.)
2.9 m (9.5 ft.)