Surf’s Up Package
Adopt an ocean lifestyle at Four Seasons Resort Kuda Huraa’s Surf School, run by the pros from Tropicsurf in Noosa, Australia. Learn to surf in the pristine lagoon or let loose on six quality breaks within a stone’s throw. Enjoy easy take-offs and long rides in some of the world’s warmest and most consistent swells. With courses for anyone aged six and over, Kuda Huraa makes finding the perfect wave child’s play.
Included in this package
- Round-trip transfers for two guests by speedboat between the airport and Kuda Huraa
- Daily breakfast in Café Huraa for two guests
- Welcome drink and fresh fruit in your bungalow
- Welcome gift
- Guided boat transfers to local surf breaks
- Complimentary use of surf equipment and stand-up paddleboards
- SURF DETAILS
- For beginners (one person):
- Complimentary coaching workbook
- Level 1 – Dream Program (two-day lagoon-based course)
- Level 2 – Dream Program (one-day ocean-based guided excursion)
- Level 3 – Ride Program (one-day ocean-based guided excursion)
- For experienced surfers (one person):
- Perfect Wave Program (two-day guided surf excursion)
- Ride Clinic (two-day surf with coaching clinic)
- Surfboard and equipment rental
Package inclusions apply for only the first four nights of your stay. Additional nights are inclusive of breakfast only.
Surfing activities are based on one person; an additional USD 900 for beginners and USD 800 for experienced surfers, per room, per stay, is applicable for a second surfer.
There is no additional accommodation charge for a third person sharing a guest room; however, a mandatory breakfast charge applies to additional guests as follows: adults – USD 40 per night plus tax and service charge; children ages 6 to 12 – USD 20 per night plus tax and service charge; children ages 0 to 5 – complimentary.
The Resort offers a dinner meal plan at a cost of USD 110 for adults and USD 55 for children ages 6 to 12, and a lunch and dinner meal plan at a cost of USD 150 for adults and USD 75 for children ages 6 to 12. Meal plan prices do not include beverages or gratuities. Meal plans may not be used for In-Bungalow and In-Villa Dining. Prices are subject to 23.2% combined taxes and service charges.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavillion, inclusions for additional guests are available at an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined taxes and service charges. Additionally, the new government Green Tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied beginning November 1, 2015.