The Ballroom can accommodate up to 500 guests for receptions, with a number of breakout and function rooms located on the same level. Our Boardroom can be used for smaller board meetings of up to 10 guests.
- Lecterns with light and sound control
- Overhead projectors, LCD colour display panel, slide projectors, video players
- Microphones, mixers, amplifiers
- Stands, carts, easels, flipcharts, laser pointer, speaker timer
- Personal computers and peripherals can be organized
- Wired or wireless high-speed email and Internet access in meeting rooms
Music and entertainment
Our conference service manager will be happy to assist with setting up any type of music or entertainment for your meeting.
Receiving and maintenance
Please contact the receiving department or your conference service manager to arrange the delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment.
Shipping of post-conference materials may be coordinated through your conference service manager.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room-temperature control and minor repairs.
Destination management companies
Allied Europe Ltd
44 (0) 20 8844-4000
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
Special arrangements can be made for clients to purchase welcome amenities for their VIP guests. Your conference service manager will be happy to assist with these arrangements.
The Hotel offers many activities to interest the spouses of meeting participants, including:
- Welcome orientation and city tour
- City tour with afternoon tea
- Tour of the Royal Palaces
- Cruise on the River Thames
- Visits to Oxford or Cambridge
- Fashion shows
- Wine tastings
- Make-up and skin-care presentations
- Cooking demonstrations with the Chef
- Guest speakers on nutrition, art and etiquette
We are pleased to help arrange appropriate activities for visiting families.
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced Four Seasons support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
Local voltage is 110 to 240 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Daily 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm