Two wheels, limitless possibilities
See Florence as the locals do – join your guide and zip through the historic city centre on a Vespa.
- Drive to the Pizzale Michelangelo to admire the panoramic views of the city and listen to beguiling tales of the area’s history.
- Continue travelling through the old city centre to another iconic building, the Duomo – the cathedral of Florence, known for its distinctive Renaissance dome.
- Join your group for lunch at a charming out-of-the way trattoria for traditional dishes.
- Stop in the vibrant San Niccolo neighbourhood for espresso and gelato before returning to the Hotel.
The Medieval towns of siena and san gimignato
Visit the outskirts of Florence and enjoy the beauty of these ancient towns.
- Drive through the Tuscan area and arrive at San Gimignano, famous for being the city with the greatest number of preserved medieval towers. Enjoy a guided tour of the city.
- Continue your journey to Siena, where you can have lunch in an authentic trattoria that offers typical dishes from the area.
- Visit the city with a professional guide who can show you the cathedral and the famous Piazza del Campo.
A Visit to Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella
Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella may well be the oldest perfumery shop in the world. Its origin goes back to the Dominican friars who officially founded the place in 1612.
- Visit the Officina on a guided tour and discover what this magical place has hidden in each wall, container and product they offer.
- Discover the Hotel's spa on a guided tour with our spa director. The Spa is proud to feature exclusive Santa Maria Novella products inspired by the four seasons.
- After learning about the art of making scents, group members can schedule a massage and choose their preferred oil and aroma.
Dragon boat racing on the Arno River
Be a part of the excitement of a dragon boat race.
- Accompanied by some of the area’s foremost competitors, each member of your group will be given an in-depth training session along the Arno River.
- As the rhythmic sound of the drum begins, the race between members of your group commences.
- Win or lose, after the race all participants are invited to partake in a celebratory banquet beside the Ponte Vecchio.
- As the party winds down, enjoy a typical Italian aperitivo in a wine bar overlooking the Arno River.