A unique art nouveau landmark, the transformed Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest combines historical elegance with ultra-modern comforts and authentic Hungarian luxury.
Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest
- Széchenyi István tér 5-6., 1051 Budapest, Hungary
- Tel. 36 (1) 268-6000
- Fax. 36 (1) 268-5000
- View The Map
Services & Amenities
- Business Centre
- Currency exchange office
- Multilingual Concierge
- Magazines and daily international newspapers
- Early morning coffee service in the Lobby
- Age-appropriate children's amenities
- Complimentary restaurant meals for children under five
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Omorovicza bath amenities
- Fitness facilities and spa
- Infinity-edge pool
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to Do in Budapest
Concierge Recommends: Budapest
The Chef Concierge at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest shares tips and suggestions to make your stay in Budapest a memorable one—from where to find the best antique markets to the creative activities for families.
Within Walking Distance of Four Seasons Budapest
Quiet, tree-lined streets, quirky Art Nouveau landmarks, ornate historical sites and the city’s most notable cafés are just a stroll away.
Home to two million people, Budapest is a culture lover’s dream. Within an intriguing mix of Renaissance and modern architecture, along cobblestone streets and in sight of the River Danube, you'll find elegant cafés, inspiring art galleries, and a multitude of museums near our luxury hotel in Budapest.