At Four Seasons Hotel Boston, we can help you discover the best that America's Walking City has to offer. Explore Boston's rich history, indulge in an array of exciting attractions or simply take in all of the romantic sights that are right in front of you.
Please call or visit our Concierge, who will be happy to help personalize your visit.
Upon arrival, refresh and relax in the comfort of your spacious room with a number of complimentary services and amenities, including a DVD player, an iPod/MP3 adapter and bottled water.
Day 1 – A Beantown welcome
- Enjoy your first taste of Boston with breakfast at The Bristol Lounge, which has an extensive breakfast menu.
- Take a short stroll over to the iconic Prudential Center, home to over 75 shops and restaurants.
- From there, board one of Boston’s world-famous Duck Boats for an unforgettable city-wide excursion.
- After the tour, travel just a few blocks to enjoy a leisurely stroll down Newbury Street, filled with dozens of boutiques and galleries.
- Have a late lunch on one of the many patios that surround you, such as Stephanie’s on Newbury, La Voile or Tapeo.
- Enjoy an intimate dinner in The Bristol Lounge, home to the award-winning Bristol Burger, dry aged steaks, housemade pastas and an extensive wine list.
- Following your main course, sample from our decadent Sundaes On Saturdays dessert buffet, available every Saturday evening between 9:00 pm and 12:00 midnight.
- Spend the evening at a performance of the world-famous Boston Symphony Orchestra or Boston Pops.
Day 2 – Back Bay/Beacon Hill adventures
- Return to The Bristol Lounge for breakfast, and try our delicious New England Crab Cake Benedict or the famous Lemon Ricotta Hotcakes.
- Go behind the scenes with a tour of Fenway Park, home to Boston’s beloved Red Sox and the oldest Major League ballpark in America.
- Don’t forget to stop by the souvenir shop for a classic Red Sox t-shirt or hat.
- A quick taxi ride from the park, visit the Museum of Fine Arts, which holds over 320,000 pieces of art, ranging from French Impressionist paintings to Egyptian artifacts.
- Return to the Hotel and relax in our Health Club.
Day 3 – Harborside fun
- Take advantage of our fabulous In-Room Dining service and enjoy breakfast from the comfort of your own bed.
- Wander through the many eclectic shops within the Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch on the cobblestone terrace of Legal Sea Foods.
- Just across the street, board a Whale Watch and get a closer look at some of the world’s most majestic creatures while enjoying stunning views of the city’s skyline.
- Walk along the majestic Boston Harbor through Christopher Columbus Park.
- You’ll soon enter the North End, Boston’s Little Italy and the city’s oldest neighbourhood. Step back in time and see the historic Old North Church and Paul Revere’s house.
- Enjoy a cozy, candlelit meal nearby at Carmen, Bricco or Marco.
- For dessert, choose from 50 flavors of creamy Italian gelato at Gelateria, or sample authentic, old-world desserts and mouthwatering cannolis at Modern Pastry.