The Hotel continually updates its audiovisual presentation equipment. All equipment is supported by technicians on site. Special arrangements can be made to fulfil any request, and the standard inventory includes:
- Overhead projectors
- Data projectors
- LCD colour display panels
- Slide projectors
- Equipment necessary for rear projection and dissolve programming
- Video cameras
- Players and projectors
- Screens, flipcharts, easels and marker boards
- Roboscan intelligent lighting system
- Special effects and plasma screens and CCTV linkup to pre-function areas
- Wired or wireless Internet access in meeting rooms
Music and entertainment
Our team of conference service managers can arrange music and entertainment to complement any part of your function or event.
Receiving and maintenance
Full-service double bay receiving dock. 24-hour access available through security. All materials are received from our receiving dock area and then transported to the designated meeting room.
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
- Illustrated book on Jordan by Zuhrab, Jordan's premier photographer
- Brunch/lunch around the pool
- Full- or half-day spa experience
- Afternoon tea in the Foyer Lounge
- Asian and Italian cooking lessons with the Hotel’s Executive Chef
- Lecture on the rich archaeological heritage of Jordan
- City tour
- Art galleries
- Cultural events
- Craft shopping
- Tours of various tourist sites (Jerash, Petra, Dead Sea)
- City tour (downtown, Citadel, Roman theatre) with lunch
- Projection screens
- Flipcharts, upon request
- Notepads, pens, markers, candies and bottles or pitchers of water
- Podium and microphone
- Outdoor heaters
- Stage and dance floor for events
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced Four Seasons support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
GMT +2 hours during winter time
GMT +3 hours during summer time
Eastern Europe Time
Arabic is the official language spoken locally. English is widely spoken.
Local voltage is 220 to 240 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Most Jordanians work five days a week, with Friday and Saturday off, but business and shopping hours are flexible. Some stores open from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm, but close for a few hours in mid-afternoon. Other stores may remain open all day, from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Government offices are open from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. All businesses and most shops, other than those in the souqs, are closed on Fridays. During the Holy Month of Ramadan, working hours are more flexible and generally shorter.
Time and distance to city centre
20 minutes/22 kilometres/13.7 miles
Time and distance to shopping
- Sweifiyah shopping area is a 5 minute drive (5 kilometres/3 miles)
- Taj Shopping Mall is a 7 minute drive (8 kilometres/5 miles)
- Zara Shopping Centre is a 12 minute drive (10 kilometres/6 miles)
- City Shopping Mall is a 12 minute drive (10 kilometres/6 miles)
Time and distance to financial district
Shmeisani financial district is a 10 minute drive (7 kilometres/4.4 miles); Sweifiyah financial district is a 5 minute drive (5 kilometres/3 miles)