Winter in Chicago Meeting Package
Winter is a wonderland in Chicago. Whether you're planning a corporate affair, family gathering or something in between, The Ritz-Carlton Chicago, A Four Seasons Hotel, presents several approaches to making your event memorable.
Included in this package:
- 5% credit to the group master account
- 20% allowable attrition seven days prior to arrival
- Complimentary one-hour welcome reception
- Complimentary "Hot Chocolate Bar" during a scheduled meeting break
- Complimentary wireless Internet in up to three meeting rooms
- One upgrade to a specialty One Bedroom Suite for group VIP
- 10% discount off of PSAV Audiovisual equipment, if used exclusively
Room rates start at USD 195.
Winter is a magical time to visit Chicago and there are many activities to enjoy. Here are just a few options:
- The Magnificent Mile Lights Festival
- Upscale shopping at Water Tower Place - housed within the same building as Ritz Carlton Chicago
- Ice Skating in Millennium Park, John Hancock Center or Wrigley Field
- Lincoln Park "ZooLights"
- Broadway in Chicago
- Sporting events, including games by the Chicago Bears, Bulls or Blackhawks
- Horse-drawn carriage rides through the Gold Coast neighbourhood
- Second City Comedy Club
Advance booking is required. Offer is valid for meetings held between December 15, 2013 and March 31, 2014, and is subject to availability at time of booking and does not include taxes. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and does not apply to previously booked business or business currently under contract. Group value dates are for groups of 10 or more guest rooms per night. All rates are subject to availability.