Accommodating 20 to 1,200 guests, The Ritz-Carlton Chicago (A Four Seasons Hotel) offers six major function rooms on the 12th floor – several with impressive city views. Among the most notable is the 9,000-square-foot (835-square-metre) Ballroom and Lounge, featuring a dramatic mass ceiling fixture containing some 400,000 jewel-like, fully cut lead crystals, along with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Accommodating 20 to 1,200 guests, the Hotel’s 12th floor features nine major function rooms, with several offering floor-to-ceiling city views.
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting goals.
Put a different spin on your receptions and use our Rooftop Bar for your next event.
Audiovisual services play an important role in the overall success of your event. Our partner, PSAV Presentation Services, maintains an office on property and offers the technical expertise and equipment necessary to flawlessly deliver a spectacular event. Their services include, but are not be limited to:
- Experienced staff and professional technicians
- 3D designs and on-site renderings
- Event consultation and show supervision
- LED, decorative and intelligent lighting
- Superior sound systems
- Video conferencing, webcasting and event archiving
- Technical and creative set design
- Computer data display
- Projection specialists
- Audio and video recording and duplicating
From O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Travel Time: 30 to 60 minutes
- Distance: 18 miles/29 kilometres
From Midway Airport (MDW)
- Travel Time: 30 to 45 minutes
- Distance: 12 miles/19 kilometres
Services provided by the Hotel
The Concierge will assist in arranging transportation. Prices vary, depending on needs.